Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thanks for the greetings

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks for the greetings

I just wanted to thank everyone for such a warm welcome. I ask the Lord to bless each one of you. I hope everyone has a memorable year of fishing, hope your coolers stay full, you get that wall hanger, and the skeeters don't bother ya that bad. Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BIRD NEST
    I just wanted to thank everyone for such a warm welcome. I ask the Lord to bless each one of you. I hope everyone has a memorable year of fishing, hope your coolers stay full, you get that wall hanger, and the skeeters don't bother ya that bad. Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease

You too. Still can't figure out how / why you chose the name bird nest unless you bass fish a lot and your reel always tangles up.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

fishing buddy is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

SAME TO YA BIRD, them skeeters do get bad

www.slabcrappieguides.com
    Hi Tek Pro Staff
    Bobby Garland Baits

Post Thanks / Like

Well, actually the user name I wanted someone already had. It seems like anything imagineable that has anything to do with crappie has already been used. It was kind of a spare of the moment thang and it just felt like it fit. I still haven't gotten over missing a bass of a lifetime. I was fishing a top water frog and cast it where I had seen some movement but it did the good ol BIRD NEST and I frantically pulled the mess off the reel and while I was getting the line off the deck and back on my reel, it sounded like someone dropped a cement block out of an airoplane in the water right where my frog was sitting. By the time I got squared away and ready to do some damage, he spit it out. So anywho, I wanted something original and figured that would always be a reminder so I wouldn't forget about him. He's on my list. Fishing to me is like going to a buffet, there's just to much good stuff just to settle for one thing. But I am a dedicated crappie fisherman, that's what caught my eye when I saw this awesome forum, and i'm proud to be a part of it.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome and glad to have ya.
    Today is a great day