Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Polygraph

Post Thanks / Like

Default Polygraph

where can a person get a polygraph??? I have a small club that runs about 8-10 events per year and would like to purchase a polygraph but have no idea where to look.
    Bttmline
    Ohio State Board moderator
    www.easternbuckeyecrappieclub.com
    or [email protected]
    NAFC Life Member

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bttmline
    where can a person get a polygraph??? I have a small club that runs about 8-10 events per year and would like to purchase a polygraph but have no idea where to look.
    Bttmline
    Here's a web site that lists places you can obtain one:

http://www.polygraphplace.com/docs/instruments.htm

They can be expensive and you should be aware that it takes extensive training to use one properly; I'd investigate that aspect thoroughly before spending the money. To buy a reconditioned one, it can be $2000-$3000--check out this site:

http://www.polygraphsales.com/sales.htm

You might be better off hiring someone to conduct the test on a surprise basis, so that folks would be less inclined to cheat. Might cost $100-150 a pop??

Post Thanks / Like

Tim,

Give me a call. We have a few we use and they are very good. Each one gives tests that last about 45minutes.

Russ

fishing buddy is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

My wife uncle does um have to check and see if he knows , i'll get back with ya

www.slabcrappieguides.com
    Hi Tek Pro Staff
    Bobby Garland Baits

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bttmline
    Bttmline
    I don't mean to start anything here. But I guess I'm alittle too old fashion, and I have never fish an event but I could not imagine taking a polygraph after a fishing an event. I don't think I would even let anyone in that I could not trust. And this is not about you "bttmline" or your club but I guess I'm just getting old or something. Where I come from you just look a man in the eye and shack his hand and that is as good of a seal as it's gets when it comes to something like fishing. But I also read on here where some lady is cussing a man and his son about a fishing spot Have I been in my own little world too long???
    Is it just me or do any of you feel this way??
    Ya'll bash me if you want, I'm a big boy I can take it. Sorry for the rant.
    Sorry about butting in on your thread "bttmline".
    Alan
    ------------------
    Tight Lines to all
    Roll Tide Roll

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman_Wantabe
    I don't mean to start anything here. But I guess I'm alittle too old fashion, and I have never fish an event but I could not imagine taking a polygraph after a fishing an event. I don't think I would even let anyone in that I could not trust. And this is not about you "bttmline" or your club but I guess I'm just getting old or something. Where I come from you just look a man in the eye and shack his hand and that is as good of a seal as it's gets when it comes to something like fishing. But I also read on here where some lady is cussing a man and his son about a fishing spot Have I been in my own little world too long???
    Is it just me or do any of you feel this way??
    Ya'll bash me if you want, I'm a big boy I can take it. Sorry for the rant.
    Sorry about butting in on your thread "bttmline".
    I'm pretty sure that a hand shake would do it 4 me
    Stinkies Daddy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stinkies daddy
    I'm pretty sure that a hand shake would do it 4 me
    Me TOO:D ,I'm like Wantabe on this one,I wouldn't want to be in a small club that I coundn't trust anyone, Thats just my 2 cents worth,

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Polygraph are not reliable. Based on trick questions (qualified operator) and emotional and physical response. Prespiration and pulse rate. Most people are susceptible when caught off guard using the querying techniques. Ouigi board is more reliable.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Talking They cheat in fishing?

bttmline where can a person get a polygraph??? I have a small club that runs about 8-10 events per year and would like to purchase a polygraph but have no idea where to look.
    Bttmline

Bttmline if the top prize is a 21ft ranger boat you would need a polygraph and a qualified person to give the test.
    But being a small club and small amount of prize money $200.00 to $500.00 I would hope you would not need it.
    How much prize money are we talking about? I knew they cheated in football in Ohio. :D You mean they cheat allot in fishing to?:D

Later
    BamaMan

BamaMan

Post Thanks / Like

In allot of cases I think the participants think it makes the playing field level.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast