Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Went to Bass Pro tonight...

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Went to Bass Pro tonight...

and got 2 12' WM rods and 2 reels with the gift card I got for my birthday. Then I bought $50 worth of shirts to wear to work on clearance. Unfortunately I can't fish tomorrow I have to work. But its supposed to rain and I figure the contractors will get rained out early and go home. Then the weather will clear and I'll be fishing by noon. Least thats the plan. If not I've already got 20+ hours of overtime this pay period and I can buy even more fishing stuff I don't need.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Post Thanks / Like

If Ya Don't Mind Me Asking Fiddlefarter What Kind Of Trade Are You In? By Reading Your Post I'd Say Construction Of Some Kind. I'm A Sprinkler Fitter And I Also Have To Work Today In A Hospital In Louisville. There Are Areas We Can Only Get Into On Sat. Due To The Many People In Them During The Week. The Extra Money Will Come In Handy Just To Pay The Frick'n High Gas Prices. It's Now $2.19 A Gallon Here Today. Greedy Sob's

Looks Like You Had A Good Trip To Bps. Ours Will Be Opening Here Later This Fall In Clarksville, Indiana. All 280,000 Square Feet Of It. Too Bad I Don't Need Nothing I Got 2-8' Wm Rods And One Has A Broken Tip. No Replacement For His As Of Yet. That's The Main Reason I Won't Buy Another. Everyone Else Has Tips So Why Doesn't He?

I'm Thinking About Going Tomorrow Myself. Good Fishing To Ya

Larry

Post Thanks / Like

Sure hope you get to use those new rods/reels. Would hate to see you buy them and not get to use them...LOL. AT least you can always wear the shirts.
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

Larry, I work for an engineering firm. Basically what I do is the same as a state highway construction inspector, just for a private company that is subbed out on big highway improvement jobs. I don't know if you ever come to Nashville but there is a large expansion of I-40 on the east and west side of town. I work on the east side. But our company is doing the inspection on both. Summed up... When you drive by and there's a guy just standing there watching other people work, thats me. Good thing is that next weekend is a holiday and the state won't let us work. But I've got tickets to the Busch race so I won't get to fish Sat then either. I have to go to work now I'm already late.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

ray Guest

Is that the race in atlanta? a very good friend here, his only son is driving today -- his name is Blake Feese, he had a few races last year, and is driving for Hendrick Motor.

Post Thanks / Like

No Nashville has its own track the busch and truck series runs at. They are at Atlanta today and Nashville next weekend.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion