Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank You From The Bottom Of My Heart

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thank You From The Bottom Of My Heart

I have tried several times to write this and break down each time and have to stop. With God's help I will make it this time.

I have been reading the posts on the Pray Chain Thread RagFly Jig Man started on my behalf. I am truly Humbled. It is so hard to believe that all of you took your time to offer up prayers for me a total stranger. For this I am Thankful.

I have been battling kidney cancer since 2002 when I lost a kidney to it. I went 5 years 2 months and 2 weeks and it came back. This time on the adrenelin gland they left, my liver and my right lung. I started a target theraphy chemo in July that was doing a good job then my system went crazy. The Dr. finally pulled me off of all medicines. I really went to work with my praying and vowed to let God handle it all. Within my faith I know that God does not want me to have cancer, be sick or die. Therefore I just asked him to take total control. This is when RagFly stepped in asking for reinforcements of my prayers.

I went back to the Dr. this past Monday and all my systems were almost back to normal and the Dr. is starting me on a different treatment plan that he had previously rejected. I know God is guiding him in these decisions because of your unselfish prayers.

Again Thank You for your acts of kindness and please keep me and my family in your future prayers and thoughts.

May God Bless Each of you.

Randy Bagley
    aka"Trumpdriver"
    Gone Fishing

Post Thanks / Like

All I can now say is I love you man. GOD bless you and your wonderful family.

Post Thanks / Like

Randy,

You would have done nothing less for any of us. We are one big family and this what families do for each other. Never give up the fight. What a blessing and an inspiration for me to have the opportunity of getting to know you and your wonderful family.

Michele
    Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy -- Eskimo legend

Post Thanks / Like

I just wish we cuoud do more. You have a heavy burden to carry and all we can do is pray for you. To me that seems like so little for such a great man. God bless you my friend.
    Birddog,

I pray that I may live to fish until my dying day. And when it comes to my last cast I then most humbly pray. When in the Lord's great landing net and peacefully asleep. That in His mercy I be judged, BIG ENOUGH TO KEEP.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you for the update on your condition. As for me and my family, we will continue to pray for you and your family and your doctors. One thing I believe Randy, is that though we do not understand why we go through such hard trials, someone somewhere will receive a blessing through your trial you are going through. It could be someone on this board who witnesses what God and prayer are doing for you and want themselves to draw closer to him. What a blessing for you to be used by God to work in someone else's life. Take care and God Bless.

James

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by birddog
    I just wish we cuoud do more. You have a heavy burden to carry and all we can do is pray for you. To me that seems like so little for such a great man. God bless you my friend.
    Birddog - You made me think of one of my favorite songs..."Lean on Me" by Bill Withers. This song reminds me of my college days and a great group of friends I had and still have to this day. I've edited for ease of reading.

Sometimes in our lives we all have pain
    We all have sorrow
    But if we are wise
    We know that there's always tomorrow

Please swallow your pride
    If I have things you need to borrow
    For no one can fill those of your needs
    That you don't let show

If there is a load you have to bear
    That you can't carry
    I'm right up the road
    I'll share your load
    If you just call me

So just call on me brother, when you need a hand
    We all need somebody to lean on
    I just might have a problem that you'd understand
    We all need somebody to lean on

Lean on me, when you're not strong
    And I'll be your friend
    I'll help you carry on
    For it won't be long
    'Til I'm gonna need
    Somebody to lean on
    Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy -- Eskimo legend

Post Thanks / Like

Blessed is the man who perserveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him. JAMES 1:12

God Bless
    DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re:

I feel your pain brother, diagnosed with gastric cancer at 29 5 months ago. 24 chemo's since Sept and I can vouch the SOB's arent fun. Good luck with the new treatment. Ill be praying for another fellow fisherman.
    Last edited by parrotheadcrb; 01-17-2008 at 03:35 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Randy keep the faith we will keep you in our prayers......Dennis

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by parrotheadcrb
    I feel your pain brother, diagnosed with gastric cancer at 29 5 months ago. 24 chemo's since Sept and I can vouch the SOB's arent fun. Good luck with the new treatment. Ill be praying for another fellow fisherman.

I'll add you to my list as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast