Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: boat motor

Post Thanks / Like

Default boat motor

Hey Pole Bender made it to Carl Junction today,I think the guy got my motor running right. It was electrical, sure liked the way he worked he trouble shot,talked it out made a few check's then said BET IT START'S and it did cranked about 3turns and fired, If you see him tell him Michael said good things about him Oh and they caught two limit's of crappie on stockton tuesday arround roark bluff bluff on the north side brush pile and piers. he said they fished mostly brush... later and thanks for the tip

Post Thanks / Like

See you made it home ok. Don't overdo it unloading all the stuff. Had a good time.

Speck is offline MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Glad you got her running Beags.

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Default Glad you got it fixed

I guess I am going to have to go see him so he can pay up for the business with the exact location of those crappie.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to hear he got er going Beagle, those little irratating problems can be a real pain. Real courious about those CRAPPIE TOO!!
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

now with 1 less headache to worry about it's time for a crown & water tall old buddy...nit-nit-nit
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Yes those small problems will drive a crazy man nut's,frosty. thank's real speckhunter. I wanted to try it today but a little to frosty for me today.I can wait a day or two, hey buzzy I got the stuff still in the back of the truck. Miss Sharon said she would take care of it today......wonder when she will tell me it's ok to go out side and take care of it he he .. hey Fuzzy I NIT,NIT,NIT. about every morning.. just one shot per day. Pole bender I can tell you just the exact cordnates they are 3245.4546.wby 436. 6442 n or translated that means I dont have a clue... they wernt on the bluff by group camp ground roark bluff of the bridge pier's. found some in the coves. talked to two boats fishing son's creek, hitting the two docks,and the brush in the big cove to the right just befor son's creek... later all