Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Where are they biting in Mid Ga?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Where are they biting in Mid Ga?

I"m taking Mondays off over the next few weeks. Need you guys help in narrowing my search down. I have a full time job and own a barber shop in Warner Robins so Mondays are the only day I have right now. So when you guys come off of a weekend of killing 'em, I will name my next child after you if you will put me on 'em..I'll even use your username on this board to name the child! In exchange for info I will let the person that puts me on the most fish have access to my 45 ft yacht I keep in Panama City with a full crew...captain, 1st hand, and guide. Or, personal use of my Lear jet I keep at the macon airport to fly anywhere they wish..or,...And this will be hard...let that person use, for one day, my Sanford and Sons Video collection.....get the drift??? I'll be checking this forum for the info...and thank you all

Post Thanks / Like

Okay....this is for Lake Blackshear. Put in at the Smoake bridge boat landing. The crappie will be IN the water.

Post Thanks / Like

Funny...haha.....seriously, I limited out on them under the Smoake bridge this past Sunday. They were feeding around the two outside pilings. The pilings closest to the rip rap. There are hundreds of crappie around those pilings and everyone I've caught for the past month has eggs or sperm sacs. So they may be already moving shallow. Expect to find them shallow in the area of the bridge. Lots of rip rap and some boat docks close by also. I was hoping to give a report on the back of Swift creek around the trees, but I have not had the chance to get back to the lake.

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

hey kid dont need to shoot all that bull . just keep looking at ga forum and you will git all the info on ga fishing . i am going sat and will report an blacksher . if i dont catch anything dont meannthey arnot biting look at last weakin report and what crapster did . i left sunday just after lunch from 280 & RR trussel he fished the smoke bridge . he cought his after 12:PM . i will be ther sat. and they want bite and monday they probabley will . i think they can smell me . i guess i will have to put some kind of deoatrent on maby i just dont smell good to them .any way i will report what i do . might even go back sunday . papasage
    retired and now i will always fish

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

crapster they want bight at smoke bridge this sat . i am going to be there :D

Post Thanks / Like

Lol....I hope they do bite for you. At least you will have clear water. I imagine the main lake will be chocolate milk after all the rain we just had. I will have to find some clear areas on West Point this weekend. If you get there at first light tomorrow, troll around under the bridge a little. They were biting great for the first thirty minutes last weekend. Then the wind picked up and I had to lash myself to a piling. Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like

maby the wend want be as bad this weekin .

gitting a new pc for the house going to take the old one to shop and put in my office . want have time to mess with it but want it make my office look good . papasage

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappster
    Funny...haha.....seriously, I limited out on them under the Smoake bridge this past Sunday. They were feeding around the two outside pilings. The pilings closest to the rip rap. There are hundreds of crappie around those pilings and everyone I've caught for the past month has eggs or sperm sacs. So they may be already moving shallow. Expect to find them shallow in the area of the bridge. Lots of rip rap and some boat docks close by also. I was hoping to give a report on the back of Swift creek around the trees, but I have not had the chance to get back to the lake.
    thanks crappster...I have fished Blackshear and know a little about the lake....might have to go there Monday...thanks for taking bait lightly

Post Thanks / Like

I did pretty decent at Tobo on Tuesday, I am hoping with the weather improving that it will get better. I haven't decided if I am going to Tobo or Sinclair on Tuesday.

I have ever Monday off as well, so if you ever want to go fishin let me know.

You said you own a barber shop in Warner Robins, where's it located as I need a local place to get my hair trimmed.
    For the Everlasting Glory of the Infantry.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch
    I did pretty decent at Tobo on Tuesday, I am hoping with the weather improving that it will get better. I haven't decided if I am going to Tobo or Sinclair on Tuesday.

I have ever Monday off as well, so if you ever want to go fishin let me know.

You said you own a barber shop in Warner Robins, where's it located as I need a local place to get my hair trimmed.
    Dutch, the shop is at 2108 elberta rd,warner robins ga....towards the end where elberta runs into carl vinson...I dont get there til the afternoons after 430...then work til 7pm during the week...and all day saturday...that's why i dont get to go as often....but when i retire what out!!! stop by and holler at me sometime and swap stories.. :D