Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Crappie World Magazine

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy Crappie World Magazine

Am I the only one having a problem with Crappie World Magazine. I have been subscribed for awhile, they just quit coming, no renewal notice or anything. I went ahead and renewed it through one of those subscription services but have not heard a thing yet. Its been several weeks. I sure like the magazine (when it comes)

Post Thanks / Like

You messed up, the subscrition is nothing but trouble!

Post Thanks / Like

Countryboy has it right. I have had more trouble trying to get my magazines through the years and have given up on them. Talking to their customer service is like talking to my first mother-in-law. No help and a cranky women to boot.

Post Thanks / Like

2010 NWR Bash Crappie Division Champion

Post Thanks / Like

Yep...I got no magazine either and no reply to my email yet.If they aren't going to send me the issues I have paid for though my subscription then I'll be darned if I'm going to buy their magazine from the newsstand.

Post Thanks / Like

Well i just got off the phone with Crappie World magazine and wow was I rushed. So if anyone would like to speak to their operator here is the number. 800-554-1999 I called last month and the lady told me "Sir i have no record of you calling us." Well everything is set up again (I think) but I'll let you know in Feb if I havent recieved anything. Good luck to all

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck. Ive had to call to get my last 3 issues. Last time I ask to check my status and was told the crappie computer was down. Her words, not mine! Have not got the January issue yet I guess the computer is crappied out.

Post Thanks / Like

CROOKS!!!!!!! I subscribed and a week later I get an official looking bill saying I owe them money for my subscription that I have already payed for. This continued for about a month. Did I mention they are CROOKS!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

You mean "Todd Huckabee World". Almost every article in it has a quote from or a reference to him.

Post Thanks / Like

Default me to.

When I first subscribed it took about 2-3 months+ to get the first issue. Then I recieved continual bills, one in with magazine and another bill seperate from it. I kept on thinking I needed to pay, I eneded up with a 3 year sub. After about 9 months I called to complain about the bills, no one would return my call, had to call a few times. The people at crappie could have cared less, so I canceled my subscrition and they still could have cared less, to this day im not sure i was ever reimbursed for more than the rest of that one year. Its a shame, Id like to get the magazine but seems like they have very poor business practices and even worse customer service and appreciation.
    "Some days im Basstastic other days im crapptacular"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast