Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thank You Mr. Paty!!

SlabGetta Guest

Default Thank You Mr. Paty!!

Greetings to all,

I had been in doubt about even posting this note about the DVD commotion. I am one of the soldiers that is currently deployed right now and Mr. Paty sent me a DVD (free) did I say free? One thing that bothered me was a comment that SpecHunter made well my question for you SpecHunter, what exactly have you done for any troops sir? That was a rude comment and a very unprofessional thing to say especially the part about the "troop trolley". I was brought up and still believe that if you don't have nothing good to say then don't say nothing at all. You are more than welcome to come over here and suit up and sit your a$$ in the desert for 15 months and then see how it feels to receive a piece of mail from the outside world. So unless you have been there please don't say negative things about how and what Mr. Paty does for the troops. Sorry for getting on my soapbox, some things just need addressing.

And Mr Paty, on behalf of the HHC 36th Engineer Brigade, thanks Sir.

Post Thanks / Like

Well spoken. Keep safe and hurry home safe..Dennis

Post Thanks / Like

Keep safe and You SHOULDN'T be sorry for getting on the soapbox! If anyone should, you're the ONE! Ernest is one CLASS act!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default thanks

Appreciate you doin a job that has to be done,I did my time in the Nam,365 days was all,but a letter or package from the world as we called it over there was a big thing to we that were there and I know it is to you guys and gals although you have the communication stuff we just wished we'd had.Thanks again for being there and hey,watch your 6...I just sent all the mags I had left to some troups somewhere in the Baghdad area and some a couple months back to some other guys ,they were tickled to get'em, when I accumalate more I'll be glad to send you and your guys a few.just need an address..How about some gatoraid packs also,Anything to make it feel more like the real world,,ss
    It is most fortunate for those in power that people don't think :::A.Hitler