Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: redneck and a lawyer

jeffnsa Guest

Default redneck and a lawyer

A lawyer and a redneck are sitting next to each other on a long flight. The lawyer asks
    if the redneck would like to play a fun game. The redneck is tired and just wants to take
    a nap, so he politely declines and tries to catch a few winks. The lawyer persists, that the
    game is a lot of fun. "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me
    only $5; you ask me one, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500. This catches
    the redneck's attention and to keep the lawyer quiet, agrees to play the game.

The lawyer asks the first question. "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?"
    The redneck doesn't say a word, reaches in his pocket, pulls out a five-dollar bill, and
    hands it to the lawyer. Now, it's the redneck's turn. He asks the lawyer, "What goes up
    a hill with three legs, and comes down with four?"

The lawyer uses his laptop, searches all references. He uses the Air phone; he searches
    the Net and even the Library of Congress. He sends e-mails to all the smart friends he
    knows, all to no avail. After one hour of searching he finally gives up. He wakes up the
    redneck and hands him $500. The redneck pockets the $500 goes right back to sleep.
    The lawyer is going nuts not knowing the answer. He wakes the redneck up and asks,
    "Well, so what goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four?"
    The redneck reaches in his pocket, hands the lawyer $5 and goes back to sleep.

Post Thanks / Like

hehe I have heard that before but it was a blonde
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

That is a good one

Post Thanks / Like

lol. That's pretty good.

Post Thanks / Like

That is funny
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

Now that's funny...I don't care where you come from !!!