Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Guide

Post Thanks / Like

Question Guide

Hello from Missouri, I'm going to be in Sault Ste. Marie the first week of June. I'm looking for a guide for a day trip for some crappie. Any help or names would be greatful. Thanks.
    Crappie don't sleep, is that why I'm so tired?
    Team crappiekingjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Grew up in michigan. Lived there 37 years, now live in Springfield Mo. I may be able to help. Can you take a little time on the way up or back from the "SOO"? I have fished crappies all over the central part of the lower peninsula. Some are right on the way.

Post Thanks / Like

If you would like to try in the central area of the lower peninsula feel free to hit me up. I have some true hotspots that I would be glad to share with a fellow slab slayer. I am not a guide but am very confident I can put you on some good speck fishin in June. predator_caller can probably back me up on that one. do not let his user name fool you, he really does know a thing or to about fishin.
    It is not about the equipment you have to use,
    It is about how you use the equipment you have. :D

Post Thanks / Like

It's been a few years now, but we used to do really good in the Les Cheneaux Island chain in Lake Huron off Cedarville. After coming from Springfield it's a hop, skip, and a jump from the SOO.

Life has many choices, eternity has two...choose wisely.
    Unapplied biblical truth is like unapplied paint...how many gallons do you have sittin' around? U.D.