Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Howdy Hi

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Howdy Hi

I just ran across the site , thought I'd join in . so Hey howdy Hi to all !! :D

If y'all got any Tournaments going on in your area post up , I'd love to hit a few of 'em this year ... Got the CrappieUSA schedule .... but I haven't heard much about the smaller rodeos or anything like that !
    Jim McIntyre
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Default Welcome DmDuck

Quote Originally Posted by DmDuck

If y'all got any Tournaments going on in your area post up , I'd love to hit a few of 'em this year ... Got the CrappieUSA schedule .... but I haven't heard much about the smaller rodeos or anything like that !
    Hey howdy Hi!! and welcome aboard DmDuck from all of us here on the indiana site. I think you will soon find out what a great site this is!! There is so much help here and so many interesting discussions on crappie that I think you will be very pleased! I personally do most of my crappie fishing on the salamonie reservoir and there is a small bait shop named Peace Pipe here that puts on several small crappie tournaments during the summer if you are interested. Nothing fancy , real cheap but pretty fun non the less. I will post here as soon as they get the next one scheduled and maybe some of us on this indiana site can get to meet each other and have a great time.....treepotato

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great plan , I haven't had a chance to fish much North of St Rd 52 . I'm game as long as it doesn't interfere with a CrappieUSA Date .
    Jim McIntyre
    [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

The Crappie USA Classic will be held on Patoka Lake this fall. If you qualify to fish it you could win some big bucks.

But it's still fun to fish Patoka Lake. We fished it last fall while they held the tournament. Larry-southern IN and I ran into Patrick who was fishing that tournament. And john and Tim Gibson were there fishing the tournament too. Tim Gibson guides professionally at Patoka lake during the warmer months. During the winter he went to Florida this year.

Quote Originally Posted by DmDuck

Regards,

Moose1am