NINE LIVES
    CRAPPIE HAPPY
    SIG 70

ARE YOU WITH ME?
    Are we going to make it happen?
    The weather is supposed to be great.
    Come on lets get it going.

Who else will be there?
    Just want to let BJs have some idea as to how many to expect.

Post Thanks / Like

My Daughters Birthday is the 19th, also I have 4 Grandkids then that are on Spring Break. Hopefully, next time. Ben
    Last edited by blankace; 03-16-2005 at 10:58 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a few non-posting buds that will show.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie tournament

Hey guys, I'm new to your website. I just caught your message about the crappie tournament over on the livewell site. Anyway, it sounds like fun, so I plan to be there. Looking forward to meeting some fellow crappie enthusiasts. See you Saturday.

dd

Post Thanks / Like

Default roll call

Hey guys,
    Think I will be there. I have one problem, the wife is out of town and some of my friends (un-married) all think I should be out on the town with them. Should hate to miss this function so I will hide out the best I can. Also can someone tell me which road to turn off of 1960 to the left.
    I am a sure maybe to be there.
    Later
    I Love To Fish and Fish Love Me :D

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Houston Crappie

I fished Lake Houston today. I started out fishing a shallow cove where I caught a lot of crappie last year and didn't get a bite. So I went up Luces Bayou and caught 29 crappie but only three were keepers. Caught all of them at ten feet deep in 10 -15 feet of water. I guess I'll have to try something different tomorrow to find some bigger fish.

dd

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Tournament

Just wanted to say it was good to meet you guys at the Crappie tournament. I hope we have more in the future. Hats off to Jigster for organizing this one. I guess the weather forecast kept some from showing. I'm on Lake Houston just about every weekend this time of year. So if you see me, come over and say hi.
    By the way, I measured that 2lb crappie. I had some discussions in the past with some friends about the length of the slabs we catch. We mostly were guessing because we don't measure the big ones, we just measure the small ones to be sure they are legal to keep. My friend had made a comment that he caught a bunch of crappie and the smallest was 15 inches. Anyway, that 2lb crappie was exactly 15 inches.

dd
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Nine Lives Guest

It was well worth it for you to show today DD. And your information was worth it for me also. Man, that's one quality fish!

Good job to Jigster for heading this one up, looking forward to the next one. It was nice to meet you guys.

Niner

Post Thanks / Like

????????? SMALLEST WAS 15". he is definatley barred from these tourneys.LOL just kidding,the more the marrier.I had a great time and were ready to do it again.

Post Thanks / Like

I sure wanted to make this torney, but Family comes First. Would someone please post the results?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast