Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Posting pictures

Post Thanks / Like

Default Posting pictures

Thanks to everyone that helped me figure this out. It is not that hard, think I made it too hard at first. There should be two links to pictures of crappie condos. One out of pvc - one with wood. After the concrete sets up you can remove the dishpan for another day. Thanks again. krappiekrazy

http://images.snapfish.com/343425352...B79%3B43ot1lsi

http://images.snapfish.com/343425352...B764%3B3ot1lsi
    2018 Triton 18TX 115 ProXS 4 Stroke
    4-HDS 9 Touch
    ACC CRAPPIE STIX

Post Thanks / Like

Could you not use the pans as molds and just use the same one over and over? Unless you buy them at a 1$ store its going to get expensive fast. Maybe line the dishpans in plasticbags or clingwrap? You could even use trash bags with out the dishpans maybe?

Post Thanks / Like

them are some pretty cool looking condos you got.... :D
    :D CRACKER :D

Post Thanks / Like

Default Remove the pans

After the concrete sets up we remove the pan to be used again.
    4-HDS 9 Touch
    ACC CRAPPIE STIX

Post Thanks / Like

I make the same kind only use buckets.....if you spary the buckets with cooking spray after the concrete sets up you can turn it upside down and it will slide right out so you can use the buckets over and over.......

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Jeff....

They look good to me. I like the fact that you can remove the pan and reuse it. Good work!! How much do the concrete pads weigh?

Post Thanks / Like

Default concrete

I use 11.5 qt. diskpans ( Rubbermaid) from wally world. It will hole about 3/4 of a 40 pound bag. They are not too heavy, just right. It takes 3 days before you can remove the pans.
    4-HDS 9 Touch
    ACC CRAPPIE STIX

Post Thanks / Like

Default Nice Pictures and great idea on using those plastic tubs or pans to make condoes

Looks like you got the right idea on how to make condoes and how to take pictures and post them on the forum. Thanks for sharning.

A picture is much better and I despirately need a digital camera. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by krappiekrazy
    Thanks to everyone that helped me figure this out. It is not that hard, think I made it too hard at first. There should be two links to pictures of crappie condos. One out of pvc - one with wood. After the concrete sets up you can remove the dishpan for another day. Thanks again. krappiekrazy

http://images.snapfish.com/343425352...B79%3B43ot1lsi

http://images.snapfish.com/343425352...B764%3B3ot1lsi
    Regards,

Moose1am

Post Thanks / Like

Another great idea. Man you guys are coming up with some money saving ideas. If you get the pans that are made out of that very flexible plastic you could easily butter them up or use something like vasoline to coat them so that the concrete won't stick to them. Then like you said you can use them as a mold and use them over and over gain.

Excellent idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Crapbie
    Could you not use the pans as molds and just use the same one over and over? Unless you buy them at a 1$ store its going to get expensive fast. Maybe line the dishpans in plasticbags or clingwrap? You could even use trash bags with out the dishpans maybe?
    Regards,

Moose1am

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

use the pans like that freeze water and break it up and will last longer for cooler ice . beats a bag of crush that melts befor the day is over
    i learned that when i had 3 kids camping for 4 dayes on the beech every summer
    retired and now i will always fish

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast