Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Falls last night

Post Thanks / Like

Default Falls last night

After dodging thunderstorms and arguing over where to start we ended up starting fishing at falls last night at about 7:30pm. We tried several spots with a few scattered fish but no real constinency. We ended up fishing in a cove in about 8ft. of water and caught a total of about 30 crappie for the night. 3 of them were real nice and the rest were small to medium sized. Had a great time and today I am heading down to the beach to see what I can do for the spanish. Good Luck!
    JAY COMAN

Post Thanks / Like

Default Summer night fishing vs. daytime fishing

Hi from a new member:
    Good to hear that crappies are biting on Falls. I have fished Falls for crappies during the winter and spring and have done fairly well. I have not fished during the summer months, though. Is the only (maybe the best) way to catch crappie on the lake at night? Will early morning (right before the sunrise) or late afternoon (until right after sunset) still produce OK? Night makes fishing for little kids kind of tough especially when we are out in a boat in the scary dark...
    Brim fishing on Falls would be OK also -- if only I could find a good place to catch decent sized brim.