Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Hey Tim and Magician, LOP this weekend

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hey Tim and Magician, LOP this weekend

Hey Tim and Magician,
    The water was 61 degrees Friday night in the back 1/3 if the northern coves on LOP. We caught 28 from 6:30 to 10 pm and the 28 along with one small bag of ice that filled a 44 quart cooler. Hard to believe how big they were! Not a bite the last half hour though and too windy to go back Sat night. I plan to camp at Huricane creek Thrus. Friday, and maybe Sat so stop by the big green motorhome if ya'll get a chance. I check in with Will Bill Thursday afternoon for advice, bait, and BBQ. Good luck, Percher, (Don)
    Email me direct if you'd like to know where I'm fishin. ds

Post Thanks / Like

Unhappy I missed your post B4 leaving...

Thanks for the offer Percher, unfortunately I left before you posted this. BTW, Thanks for the reffering me to Wild Bill. Excellent food, very knowledgeable on the lake's Crappie, awesome hospitality, and a new found friend of mine now too! the world needs more people like him! Hey, Bill...if you read this, really... THANKS AGAIN!!! Oh, andd tell Allicia I'll be back!! Hee Hee!
    <,"}/>{ Rippa
    Last edited by Tim The Lippa Rippa Mon; 03-21-2005 at 04:44 PM.
    Just one more cast, I promise!
    Common sense isn't all that common these days.
    Take the Time & Take the Kids

algonzo Guest

Is this Bill at BJ's Marina?

Everybody has always told me to talk to him when it comes to Lake Houston Catfish or crappie.... I need to talk to this guy then.