Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Still looking????any suggestions?????

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Still looking????any suggestions?????

Checked with TVA and they said I could sink Mooses truck in any fast erroding area as long as it did not block river traffic. Come mid April, I need help sinking a Moose Condo..Anybody wanna help?
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

whiplash Guest

Default Still Looking

Quote Originally Posted by Cane Pole
    Checked with TVA and they said I could sink Mooses truck in any fast erroding area as long as it did not block river traffic. Come mid April, I need help sinking a Moose Condo..Anybody wanna help?
    wish I was,nt so lazy --I,d drive up and help drink some barley pop!!!

Post Thanks / Like

LOL boy you must have been reading my posts today.

Only truck being sunk will be a White Toyota Pickemup truck. I think I can put that one in the Fish and Wildlife Area at Blue Grass Creek.

You need to PM me and tell me when to come up so that I can make some plans. I need a new date as the old date was already taken up by your kids. LOL

When we going to do this trip? Beside I have not gotten any new PM lately. FB has not been bugging me about the chat room lately.. LOL

I saw where he got him a new humminbird depth sounder and is figuring out how to use that new gps he got too. He is buring the crappie up on those lakes he fishes now. That guy really enjoys his crappie fishing more than anybody or at least as much as anyone in here. Richard better watch out as his son is going to be a real pro by the time he gets a bit older if he keeps on fishing with his dad.

I espect to get some reports from you guys on the water lake levels and the depths that the crappie are using this spring.

Has that snow melted down there yet?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Moose1am; 03-16-2005 at 08:19 PM.
    Regards,

Moose1am