Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillsdale

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hillsdale

Anybody fishing Hillsdale? Is the ice all gone? Wish the wind would drop down some. I haven't even been to Hillsdale, just assumed the protected areas were iced in. Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like

Hillsdale is complety open. The fish are bitting in the Maryville cove late in the afternoon. I caught my limit on Saturday and Sunday. Both days were slow until 2:00 in the afternoon, and then they made a big run. All were caught on Red and Chart tubes in 15' of water. No one was catching any fish on spoons or minnows. Be ready to wash your vehicle, because the road to Maryville boat ramp is muddy. The fish are also bitting very good below the spillway at Perry. Many 12-15" fish are being caught right now. You have to fish way down the river to catch the bigger fish. Good luck to everyone.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the reply Nitronate, hope the weather will allow me to get out there in a couple of days

Post Thanks / Like

NITRONATE. That's is quite amazing The VERY exact thing happen at Clinton Sunday. It sucked till just about 2:30pm. I had only caught 5 keepers but, it was such a beautifull day, I stayed out. Then the wind dropped to nothing. THE BITE WAS ON!!! For the next 2 hours it couldn't of been better. Got my limit and could of doubled it. Musta caught 40 keepers. I was fishing 18 to 23ft down, 6in off the bottom. Then I dropped it down to 28ft and caught hybirds:D :D :D Up to 18in. Man, those things will bend those crappie poles to the max. Can't wait to get out again!!!! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

They can play mind tricks on ya. I'm going to Lake Eufaula in Oklahoma this weekend, i will post some 3 lb pictures when i get back. Sleep in everyone. Don't worry about getting to the lake at sunrise.

Post Thanks / Like

I just got off the phone With Leland Shanks from there and,,,, the same story but like you he found them at 15ft. Love that lake Where ya fishin' there??? <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

OK i hope i don't butcher the name. I think the name the bridge is Blockler. It's on the south end of the lake. Just east of the Arrowhead boat ramp. I'm also going to fish around Crowder.

Post Thanks / Like

Nate are you hooking up with Huckabee? Chatt what are you plans this weekend? I'll come by and see you tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

thought you had fell asleep in those trees chatt
    should have been in the north tree early

al
    Fear me all ye that dwell beneath the waves

Post Thanks / Like

I am going to hook up with Mr Todd this weekend. He said the fishing has been pretty good on Eufaula lately. He hardley ever fishes Eufaula at this time of the year, he's always guiding on FT Gibson this time of the year. Gibson was 35' high at one time this year, and all of the brush that he fishes in the river is gone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast