Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Who has fished Lake Harding aka Bartlett's Ferry? Will you fish a tourney there?

in a VAN down by the RIVER, Georgia/Alabama line
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Who has fished Lake Harding aka Bartlett's Ferry? Will you fish a tourney there?

I fish this lake most of the time because of the big crappie and striper/hybrid numbers. I meet mostly bass guys on the lake. I see a few crappie boats. I fish the alabama creeks mostly so I don't see the Ga side often, just during the spawn and the summer schools of big striper and hybrids.
    Anyway I was wondering just how many fish this lake and use crappie.com.
    Would you fish a Crappie or Stripe bass tourney there?
    Thanks for your replies. I am rounding up sponsers and need some idea how many might be interested.
    Smitty

"If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles." ~Doug Larson

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FalconSmitty
    I fish this lake most of the time because of the big crappie and striper/hybrid numbers. I meet mostly bass guys on the lake. I see a few crappie boats. I fish the alabama creeks mostly so I don't see the Ga side often, just during the spawn and the summer schools of big striper and hybrids.
    Anyway I was wondering just how many fish this lake and use crappie.com.
    Would you fish a Crappie or Stripe bass tourney there?
    Thanks for your replies. I am rounding up sponsers and need some idea how many might be interested.
    Smitty
    It depends on what time of year first of all....and how far is that from Middle GA???? I might be in depending on some of the details......i.e. price, etc.....
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>