Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I got jury duty tomorrow.

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default I got jury duty tomorrow.

Somebody will go to jail! Maybe hang 'em. Maybe firing squad. Beheading?

Civic duties are demanding.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

a fine patriot you are sir
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Better you then me.. I had it 5 years ago Or was it 7,,, Got lucky only served on 6 cases..
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

I have been lucky, I have never been called for it. Guess when I do, I will just have to be very predujice towards whatever is in trial.....lol..
    You can't fish with a hung line!

Post Thanks / Like

I got called to go earlier last year and found the mail they sent two months after the fact. Everyday I go home and ask what came in the mail and everyday the answer is nothing dear.

Post Thanks / Like

I have been called twice for state court and I walk in and the Judge asked me what am I doing there and I tell him I am here to serve on the jury and the judge laughs and excuses me - I called to Federal Court and I never get past the part about what do you do for a living and the next phrase is always you are excused sir
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Well I wish I was trading places with you. I am going to be a witness for the State Tuesday from a shooting that happened last March. I did CPR on the 15 year old boy all the way to the Hospital. He didnt make it. Knew him all his life. I talked to the guy who shot him before I went in the house so wish me luck guys.
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

I can just see you on jury duty, Tom. You'll definitely make it entertaining for your fellow jurors!
    Paul -- Team Crappie Stalker

Post Thanks / Like

Show up with a length of rope slung over your shoulder - tell 'em "I
    brought my own just in case" :D
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crap-king
    I have been called twice for state court and I walk in and the Judge asked me what am I doing there and I tell him I am here to serve on the jury and the judge laughs and excuses me - I called to Federal Court and I never get past the part about what do you do for a living and the next phrase is always you are excused sir
    I have never made it to the court house. After I filled out the questionaire, I get a letter thanking me for my cooperation. I am beginning to think they are predjudice towards somebody that tries to make 60 to 80 people work everyday. Or, maybe it was the part about me thinking that people that spill coffee on themselves do not deserve millions $$$$$. The last one asked me about my favorite and least favorite people in the world. I don't want to get deleated, so I will give you a hint and say that I named Oliver North as one and a couple of preachers that do not have congregations as the others.
    DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast