Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Friends And Good Fishing...... Whats Left ??

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Great Friends And Good Fishing...... Whats Left ??

Well i just wanted to say i got to meet another great crappie.com'er today.
    met with bob (bwillaub) and fished truman. the fishing could have been better but the time spent talking and sharing a few laughs was great.
    bob, your a dam good man(brave too to put up with me and slayer) im glad we got to hook up. Lookin forward to the next trip (soon i hope)
    This site is great , i have met and made soo many new friends, thanks to all of you.

Now i ask each of you fine men/women , to get with a member of the board that you havent met/fish with and hook up to fish and trade info. im sure you wont be sorry. remember a man can never have too many friends( im up too 3 friends now and my goal for the year is 6 ) :D
    Thanks guys your the best (even you monk :D )
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

It was mostly my pleasure, Ed. It was certainly a day I will remember for a very long time. 11 hours of battling the wind, not many bites, very few fish,
    lots of lost tackle , and expensive lessons learned. It was a real pleasure to meet you and Jeff and I hope we get to do it again sometime in the near future. Take care, my friend. I can't wait for crappie camp to get here.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

KCBALLER

I've only been on the board about a week,and have learned some and ENJOYED it alot! The folks on here all seem GREAT. You're post futhers my reason to be here!You can count on me to be one of those LOWER numbers
    I just KNOW it was a big one!!!
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Ed you shure aim high (6) are you counting crappieslayer twice haha. You are right on about making friends on this site and it dosen't matter if you know a lot about fishing or a beginner. Every one has the same goal and thats to help every one become a better fisherman and have fun doing it.

RICK

Post Thanks / Like

That's What Im Saying .... Ok Group Hug !!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCBALLER
    Well i just wanted to say i got to meet another great crappie.com'er today.
    met with bob (bwillaub) and fished truman. the fishing could have been better but the time spent talking and sharing a few laughs was great.
    bob, your a dam good man(brave too to put up with me and slayer) im glad we got to hook up. Lookin forward to the next trip (soon i hope)
    This site is great , i have met and made soo many new friends, thanks to all of you.

Now i ask each of you fine men/women , to get with a member of the board that you havent met/fish with and hook up to fish and trade info. im sure you wont be sorry. remember a man can never have too many friends( im up too 3 friends now and my goal for the year is 6 ) :D
    Thanks guys your the best (even you monk :D )

ya ya ya, so beatifully put daddy, sound's great, thought it was kind of weird coming from you. i did'nt know you had a caring side then i thought about it. it's all just a big sham. you don't like any of us, you could care less, your just wanting to get to 700 post's you dirty dog...alway's got your own agenda. hey whatever it take's but seriously, your 100% right this is a great site and iv'e only met one person on here i did'nt like out of all of em. won't say name's, he's about 46, got some grey to his hair, drives a red ford ranger. i can't think of his name off the top of my head but i remember him cuz his daughter was smok'n hot! :p just playing with you dad, i could have been your son in law. would'nt that of been the best!
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

puff, puff, pass

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCBALLER
    puff, puff, pass
    If he were to marry my daughter......puff,puff,puff just to put up with him
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

oh trust me she's got better taste!! lol sorry jeff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bugman
    If he were to marry my daughter......puff,puff,puff just to put up with him

thanx ol buddy
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast