Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: crappie jigs- top & bottom eyelets

Post Thanks / Like

Default crappie jigs- top & bottom eyelets

Saw a midwest crappie show today on sportmans channel at 1230pm, anywho they were fishing crappie in Kansas(clinton lake) using Toms jigs. The jigs have two eyelets one top, one bottom, for tyin jigs like a drop shot rig. U can then also tie a second jig on the tag line, kinda neat. Said they are made by Toms jigs ?? Anybody here know how to contact them or does anybody here make such a jig. Thanks:rolleyes:
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

jaxsprat, Tom has retired for health reasons. He has sold out his stock and molds. I have been in contact with Tom today.:D :D :D He's doing better but will have to move to lower elevations. He now lives in Colorado but will be in Florida soon. The guy that bought his molds also lives in Colo. We tried to contact him today but got no answer. As soon as we contact him the question will be asked,,,,"HOW DO WE GET THEM"????? Hope he has made them up already if not he sure better. I'll keep all of ya here posted of how this goes. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the reply, yes I would like to buy some. Have a Good New Year and thanks again, hope your friend Tom gets better

Post Thanks / Like

jaxsprat, GREAT NEWS!!!! Just got off the phone with Scott Wanzek. He bought Tom's mold for 2eyed jigs. HE WILL MAKE THEM!!!! ANY COLOR!!! Give him a call 720-244-4376. Thanks for waiting!!! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Well I wanted to take the time to say hey as I am new to this site. But yes I did take over for Tom about 1 year ago...
    Thanks to Chatt and the Midwest Crappie program I have been keeping busy the last few weeks. I look forward to making jigs or just talking fishing.
    I look forward to getting to know more of you all....

shipahoy41 is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2022 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Wanzak,

Welcome to crappie.com from Alabama.
    Aquatic Species Removal Engineer.
    May God be with you. Keep CALM and STAY ANCHORED with your faith.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome wanzek!!! Hey fishers,,, Got jig ideas??? Give this guy a call and he'll make it happen. Any size, any hook, any color, any combo. Highest of quality components. Heck, ifn ya want a jig the color of your :rolleyes: truck,,, your partners eyes:p :o or match it up to your favorite:D jig body, just tell him <*)}}}><

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, Scott is a great guy, made me my jigs as requested and had them in mail in short order. They all look great.

Post Thanks / Like

pictures of the two eyed jigs is requested, thanks in advance for the info.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank You all for the great comments I really do appreiciate it. ( not much of a speller ).....lol....:D

I will try and get you some pictures posted today. Again thank you for all the kind words.. I have really enjoyed reading all of your posts.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast