Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Oconee report from another Board

Post Thanks / Like

Default Oconee report from another Board

Saw this report on another board. Looks like they are moving in shallow in Richland Creek. Now I just need time to go. No wind and no rain would be nice too :D .

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=15097

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EZ1
    Saw this report on another board. Looks like they are moving in shallow in Richland Creek. Now I just need time to go. No wind and no rain would be nice too :D .

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=15097
    I hear ya there.....timing is of the essence.....I am leaving to head out of town Friday morning, but I sure am looking forward to getting back out on Oconee....they have some great fishing out there.....
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

crappyfisher Guest

I also tried here this past sunday and monday and struck out. On sunday i also did nothing but boated a few as it got later in the day. Monday the front came in and it got to cold. The key this time of year is to get there later and fish for about an hour before dark. Also, green jigs were supposedly working the best. I believe its still to cold especially with this latest rain and cold front, but around easter it should be good.
    crappy fisher

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappyfisher
    I also tried here this past sunday and monday and struck out. On sunday i also did nothing but boated a few as it got later in the day. Monday the front came in and it got to cold. The key this time of year is to get there later and fish for about an hour before dark. Also, green jigs were supposedly working the best. I believe its still to cold especially with this latest rain and cold front, but around easter it should be good.
    crappy fisher
    The greens and browns usually work great at Oconee....
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>