Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: treepotato!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default treepotato!!

Just out of curiosity, what did you find was wrong with your motor?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by labill
    Just out of curiosity, what did you find was wrong with your motor?
    Just getting ready to try the Pump ball and hose idea first just to make sure I can pump it up hard because my old ball and hose appears to be leaking somewhere which kinda makes sense why it does'nt seem to be getting enough fuel on the initial start up. I have'nt had much time since my last post to mess with it much , been pretty sick and just found out I have diabetes and have been struggling with trying to get that under control. I sure appreciate everyones replies to my motor problem , I have alot of ideas to try because of all of you. Thanks again and labill I will definately get in touch with you when I find the problem and let you know . Thanks again and take care........treepotato

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by treepotato
    Just getting ready to try the Pump ball and hose idea first just to make sure I can pump it up hard because my old ball and hose appears to be leaking somewhere which kinda makes sense why it does'nt seem to be getting enough fuel on the initial start up. I have'nt had much time since my last post to mess with it much , been pretty sick and just found out I have diabetes and have been struggling with trying to get that under control. I sure appreciate everyones replies to my motor problem , I have alot of ideas to try because of all of you. Thanks again and labill I will definately get in touch with you when I find the problem and let you know . Thanks again and take care........treepotato
    Bad break, tree. Hate to hear that. The bright side is that the technology today can keep you on an even keel. Wish you the best.......