On April 23, 2003 we will have the 1st Annual High Rockers Spring Ball at Tamarac Marina located on Bringle Ferry Road. I'm still working with the management on all the details for the set-up. You can start fishing at anytime you like. I will be at the Tamarac Marina from 6-7 am to help someone not familiar with the lake get started. We will meet back at Tamarac around 2-2:30 to start cleaning the fish and getting ready to cook. There is a shelter where we will be setting up, with plenty of beach parking. When all the eating and socializing is done it will be time for the night stalkers to take to the lake and get ready for the night ball. I will have a spot picked out for those who want to circle and a couple more spots for those who want to fish by theirself or with a buddy boat. The Marina will have bait, gas, beer, snacks, tackle and the grill will be open breakfast. Now for the adults who like their medicinal alcohol, Tamarac Marina has a selection of medicine with the required permits for tasting on site. BLUE CUPS ARE NOT REQUIRED. If you want to stay in pratice you may still use one. If you are wanting to attend please send me a PM to let me that your coming and how many is coming with you. I need this information for cooking requirements and to let the management at Tamarac know about how many to expect (so that they can have enough bait).