Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Cannot find a satellite

Post Thanks / Like

Default Cannot find a satellite

I have a Ifinder pro that I have had for 3 year or so and have been happy with it. But this last week end when I turned it on and it started looking for satellites it looks for awhile then it comes up poor satellite signal. I have tried 4 time over 3 days any help or ideals is very welcome.
    LIFE IS TO SHORT TO FISH WITH A DEAD MINNER AND I WISH I WAS SOMEWHERE HOOKING LIP.

Post Thanks / Like

Get a big chief tablet and a #2 lead pencil and start drawing pictures?

Post Thanks / Like

If your batteries are ok then it might be something you did the last time you had it out ,,,, think what you did the last time it worked did you change the set up..did you drop it? is there something on the antena,(tape,dirt,oil,anything) If it didn't just quit you they sometimes do that I have found when I have a problem it's something I didn't realize I did

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bait Eating
    I have a Ifinder pro that I have had for 3 year or so and have been happy with it. But this last week end when I turned it on and it started looking for satellites it looks for awhile then it comes up poor satellite signal. I have tried 4 time over 3 days any help or ideals is very welcome.
    My Garmin goes screwy sometimes, but not for three days. Replace the batteries is all I could think to check.

G.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

My brother had the same problem. I told him to go outside and it fixed his problem.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Hey baiteating what did you do to get the gps to work need details so if it happens to us or me I can fix it ... glad you got it working...

Post Thanks / Like

I got ahold of a guy at Lowrance and he told me how to do a soft reset. And now it works like new.But if I have to do it again someday I will have to call him back and have him walk me through it again.
    LIFE IS TO SHORT TO FISH WITH A DEAD MINNER AND I WISH I WAS SOMEWHERE HOOKING LIP.