Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Any Grenada Crappie Reports

crappie_dr. Guest

Default Any Grenada Crappie Reports

I plan to go to Grenada mid week and was wondering how the weekend fisherman did.

crappie cowboy(old) Guest

Default Slow Bite At Grenada Lake

Crappie Dr,I was there Monday fished out of Graysport and it was real
    windy and coming from all directions and could'nt get away from it.
    Caught 3 keepers and about 5 white bass,it was awful conditions.
    I don't think the wind is going to let up any for this week so be ready for that wind if you go..................Good Luck
    Crappie Cowboy

Jigger Guest

Quote Originally Posted by crappie cowboy
    Crappie Dr,I was there Monday fished out of Graysport and it was real
    windy and coming from all directions and could'nt get away from it.
    Caught 3 keepers and about 5 white bass,it was awful conditions.
    I don't think the wind is going to let up any for this week so be ready for that wind if you go..................Good Luck
    Crappie Cowboy
    Okay, hopefully I'm up and running. Crappie Cowboy has the wind blown or what this week? I am still planning my trip to Grenada this weekend. Did Grenada receive any rain yesterday?

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know if they got rain yesterday but from the looks of the radar now it is about to rain there now.

crappie cowboy(old) Guest

Unhappy Grenada Lake Spawn

Quote Originally Posted by Jigger
    Okay, hopefully I'm up and running. Crappie Cowboy has the wind blown or what this week? I am still planning my trip to Grenada this weekend. Did Grenada receive any rain yesterday?

Jigger,the man that own's the bait store at Goresprings told me this
    morning the crappie have spawned and just afew are finishing up.
    He said they spawned this week!!!!
    In all that wind?---I did'nt know they would do that in that high wind,Oh well
    I learned something, I was wondering if I was the only one that did'nt know that? I sure hate I missed out on that I've waited all year for the big spawn,
    but heck man I've fished two or three days a week the past few weeks I don't drink or do drugs!!!!! what happened??....Crappie Cowboy
    Last edited by crappie cowboy(old); 04-24-2004 at 07:38 PM.

crappie_dr. Guest

Default Crappie Report

I had planned to go to Grenada 4/23-4/26 but did not make it due to the wind and showers. I heard some limits being caught at Moon Lake from the wade fisherman but there are a lot of snakes out. I tried to fish some river lakes Desoto, etc. but with the River rising did not have much luck.

zinnman Guest

Default Grenada big time crappie

I fished with my Dad Saturday April 16 and we tore 'em up. Caught 32 in 1-2 ft. water. Big females roaring in THAT day. Attached photo is a 3.5 pounder and the five fish stringer weighed 13.6 lbs.

Never before but hopefully again.