Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: we got to put up with him another year!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down we got to put up with him another year!!!!

geez i can not BELIEVE we got to put up with king carl another year. it it absolutely mindblowing just hack's me off. does'nt matter what pick we have we need all position's. listening to the local radio station today and it is rumored that our 47 million dollar man has one of the bad bad foot injurie's that take's 18-24 month's to fully heal. brodie stinks's, running back's stink, corner's are old and washed up. coaching staff suck's. forget the 5 year plan, forget the 20 year plan. look's like we may see carl's funeral before we see him succeed with "his plan". man i could just kill em all!!! i could see us let'n go of jarod allen, the only guy who stepped it up, and tony gon. of course.GO TIGERS
    why do today what you can put off til tomorrow, go fishing instead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I don't care if they have the first pick in the draft, Carl will screw it up. There is too many holes to fill and Carl will not fill them. Brodie Croyle is a horrible QB and they will stick with him just so Carl does not look bad. Well heres to a 5 year strech of really, really bad chiefs football.
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

I really don't know much about football but it's over.for most anyway.. so concentrate on tweeking your crappie skills, not that you need to,and maby the football people will do what you think they should.you might trying to call Mr. Peterson and see if he need your advice.... anyway there is always next year and DA. BEARS.... later man

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe someone should take Carl fishin'... Just like Fredo went fishin' in Godfather II.

Post Thanks / Like

i know i dont need to say this but what the hell here goes ,,,,, GO STEELERS !!!!!!!!!
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

Chiefs should pick somewhere around 5 or 6 I think. They should think about trading down for more pics in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. If they are rebuilding like they say they are, they will get more quality picks this way.

Slayer, My TIGERS won their game tonight. WoooooHoooooo! SEC baby!! Gonna sweep em all!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCBALLER
    i know i dont need to say this but what the hell here goes ,,,,, GO STEELERS !!!!!!!!!
    I hope big Ben gets a brain and becomes a chief:p :p :D Heres to the chiefs getting a real QB
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson