Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lake Houston Crappie Tournament is on !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lake Houston Crappie Tournament is on !!!

All,

Sorry about not posting in a while. I have been working out of town and it has been hard to find the time. Here we go. The tournament will be held on March 19th at BJs marina. here are the rules and format.

1. Registration will be from 5:45 am til 6:15 am. entry fee is 25.00 per THREE PERSON TEAM team(you may have less than three persons in your boat but no more than THREE).You may launch your boat as soon as you register but no boats may leave the ramp area until 6:30 am.Launch fee at BJs is 5.00.
    that can be paid at time of registration.Minnows are also sold at the marina.

2.ALL TPWD rules must be followed.

3. The tournament will pay the top three, heaviest five fish stringers as follows.
    1st Place 50%
    2nd Place 30%
    3rd Place 20%

4. The weigh in will start at 3:00pm. You must be at the ramp by 3:00 pm in order to weigh in. Failure to be back by 3:00pm will disqualify your team.

That is about it as far as rules go. SIG70 if you would send your rules I will look them over. I really don't want a lot af rules but we may need just a bit more than I have. My email address is [email protected].

How doesthis soud to yall. Any nput or beter Ideas just reply to this thread.
    I will post a map later this evening. For those who have no Idea where BJs is. Its north of Huffman off of FM 2100.

Please reply to this thread if you plan making it so we can get a head count.

Thanks and see yall Saturday,

Jigster

Nine Lives Guest

I plan to be there.

kentucky Guest

Hey jigster
    This is my first time to post on this board, and You can count me IN!!!