Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: going fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Default going fishing

I'm going fishing today on Belleville Lake...just to see if anything will bite. I'm tired of being stuck in the house for the winter, so I'm going to try my luck. I'll let ya know if there's anything biting. I'm going to fish from the shore and the water is about 24 fee deep where I'm going to fish. Wish me luck.
    I'd rather be on the lake enjoying the thrill of my rod telling me there's a fish on the end of my line. :D

Corey

Post Thanks / Like

I did end up going out for about an hour and it really felt good being on the lake. I guess I had a case of cabin fever and needed to be out for a while. I didn't catch anything, but I was able to try out my new gear. I'm going to head to a couple of places in the morning and maybe I'll get a few fish to bring to the house.
    I'd rather be on the lake enjoying the thrill of my rod telling me there's a fish on the end of my line. :D

Corey

tdonaldson Guest

Well spring has sprung in the middle UP, up in the 60s monday, still alot of ice here. I will be going out on friday,to get in some late ice fishing in!!!let u know how I do, Crappieman

Post Thanks / Like

Default I cannot wait

There's not that much ice left around the Ann Arbor area and I might head up to Barton Dam when I get off of work. I'm also thinking about going out this Saturday just to see if there's anything happening at Kensington(sp?) Lake. I hope I do well because my freezer misses crappie and if I want some walleye, I will have to fish the Detroit River...never done that, but willing to give it a shot.

Corey

Post Thanks / Like

Default went out

Went to Barton Dam on Wednesday and the only thing that managed to bit on a regular were some smallmouth and rock bass. One person did manage to catch a crappie in the midst of everything, but that was about it. I guess I'll have to give it another week with the pending MI weather coming this weekend.

Corey