Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: I need Jig pole reccomendations.

Post Thanks / Like

Default I need Jig pole reccomendations.

Looking for a tough jig pole that will handle fishing brush / hoisting up fish. The last pole i bought was a B and M "Ultra Lite", the tip broke the first trip out. Do not want another. The dealer said he has had a bunch of returns / complaints about the rod tip breaking approx. 4 inches down from very tip. This is exactly where mine broke. A friend also bought one of the same poles and his also broke within an inch of where mine broke. I need a decent pole that can withstand a little pressure / stress, do not want something heavy. I am not bashing B/M, they do make a pretty good pole, just won't buy another ultralite. Can someone tell me what to get that is pretty good.??

Post Thanks / Like

LUM-I USE WALLY MARSHALS SIGNATURE SERIES & NEW LITES.I"VE PULLED SOME SLABS OUT OF LAYDOWNS &BRUSHPILES WITH THE SIGNATURE SERIES[6.5 ft],AND YESTERDAY USED THE 7 FT LITE IN THE WILLOWS!NO REAL BIG FISH BUT PULLED SEVERAL 12" OUT OF THE BUSHES WITH IT!! BOTH SEEM TO BE TUFF,AND SUPER SENSITIVE. GOOD FISHIN TO YA!!DENNIS
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com