Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: in the creeks

Post Thanks / Like

Default in the creeks

at neely henry they are in the creeks about 8 to 10 foot trolling a black/white or a red/white tube this was sunday i cleaned 15 nice ones over 11 inches and probley caught 100 in all . had a good day ty for looking happy fishing :D

ashvillerob Guest

bassboat, I have never trolled, do you use your trolling motor on the lowest setting or do you have one of those speed control gadgets for your trolling motor?

What size jighead do you use and do you use a float to control the depth or just the boat speed and jig weight?

Also I generally put in at Greensport and fish in Beaver Creek, what creek did you find them in Sunday?

Thaks for the info!
    Last edited by ashvillerob; 03-15-2005 at 09:46 AM.

slabzilla Guest

This post does not jive with your post from yesterday. Which was it 30 fish or 100 fish? 8-10 feet deep or 10-15 feet? 2 different posts with a tournament coming up this weekend....huh...

Post Thanks / Like

That other post was for Sat,I think?>>>>Bentpole

ashvillerob Guest

slabzilla don't be so quick to judge, you only have a total of three posts on this site yet you want to accuse someone else of making false reports. I have no reason to doubt the reports Bassboat has posted.
    Last edited by ashvillerob; 03-15-2005 at 03:40 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep:Your right ashvillerob,& noticed all 3 of them was bitching.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bassboat1752
    at neely henry they are in the creeks about 8 to 10 foot trolling a black/white or a red/white tube this was sunday i cleaned 15 nice ones over 11 inches and probley caught 100 in all . had a good day ty for looking happy fishing :D

I just talked to bassboat.....he didn't really catch 100, it was more like 92 and it was in the river channel about 45 ft down.....with a junebug lizard and a 1 oz. egg sinker.
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

Post Thanks / Like

I knew 100 was to the extreme,92 sound's more like it,But I'm worried about the color junebug,All of mine was on Black lizards.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like slobzilla needs to get off his butt and go fishing. That way he can post his own reports. Keep on posting bassboat I'm allways appreciative of any one who is willing to share information. Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bentpole
    I knew 100 was to the extreme,92 sound's more like it,But I'm worried about the color junebug,All of mine was on Black lizards.
    That's right.....I think it may have been black....my color-blindness gets in the way sometimes......red looks like green......black looks like blue.....and orange looks like purple......so I wouldn't count on my posts for anything.....
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast