Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anybody been to Sinclair?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Anybody been to Sinclair?

I was wondering what the how the fishing is doing, so I can decide where I want to go in the morning.

Need to put some fish in the boat since my trip to the Gulf for grouper was a bust due to high seas.

Thanks for any info.
    For the Everlasting Glory of the Infantry.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry Dutch, I haven't been lately and I haven't heard much either about Sinclair...I am hoping to go in the next couple weeks to try some dock-light fishing at night. It should start picking up really good soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch
    I was wondering what the how the fishing is doing, so I can decide where I want to go in the morning.

Need to put some fish in the boat since my trip to the Gulf for grouper was a bust due to high seas.

Thanks for any info.
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

Post Thanks / Like

Default sinclair

Went sunday, was a little windy the fish we caught were in 5 to 9 feet of water. we caught several over 1 lb to 3/4 lb. We caught more small fish than larger fish. The fish were in the deeper holes at about 20 feet of water suspended about 9ft couldnt get them to bite. Had a good trip for first outing of the year.

Post Thanks / Like

Went Sun. , pretty slow compared to last two trips, caught a few in the warm water, but most came from Cold Branch. We only had 25 keepers 8" and probably released 20 or so small ones. Our keepers came in14ft. of water suspended 8ft. mainly on blue and blue/green trolling at.08mph. Good luck , the Bassmasters tour. is this weekend so it will be a mess.