Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: hey guys, just registered...

smilin' mallard Guest

Default hey guys, just registered...

I don't know why it took me so long to surf into this place...I notice Bruce and SEMOMike's names from the cafe. Hi guys......I live on the illinois side of st. louis. Fish egypt, crab and rend sometimes....carlyle, balwin, glen shoals, litchfield, and the pyramid state park lakes among others in illinois, and fish twain, and truman mostly in missouri. I'd say twain is my number one go to place, although if truman wasn't so far away I'd be there every chance I got.
    Not much I'd rather do other than bucks and ducks than yank crappie out of the water on a long pole!!!

SEMOMike, I've been trying to decide when to take a couple days off and hit egypt. Thanks for the reports from there.......weather don't look like it's going to be too enjoyable this week, but come next week I think you might run across me down there!!!

Post Thanks / Like

sm, welcome and enjoy!

Post Thanks / Like

Every day the next few weeks should be good out there. I figure the spawn should be in full swing by the end of next week if the weather gets nice, and you should be able to follow it throughout the lake the next few weeks. I will be out there either on Wed. or Thurs.

Mike