Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Do you guys ever get into chat?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Do you guys ever get into chat?

Talk about cabin fever....:rolleyes: Made some hair jigs this morning and football doesn't look very appetizing. Was wondering if any of you get into chat and shoot the breeze. Maybe we could set a time, set up a room and go from there. Just a thought.
    Sacred Heart of Mary, pray for us now, and at the hour of our death. AMEN
    For those who believe, no explanation is necessary....for those who don't, no explanation is possible
    For the sake of his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world

Post Thanks / Like

was there last night talked to texas,kansas,NC,and main learned a bit also

Post Thanks / Like

How do you do that, Beagle? I've clicked on "Flash Chat", but it just goes to a blank screen and says "Done" at the bottom left. Any ideas?
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by drfishjd
    How do you do that, Beagle? I've clicked on "Flash Chat", but it just goes to a blank screen and says "Done" at the bottom left. Any ideas?
    I'm with you Jim, I have no idea on how to do this. Please give us uneducated Guys a lesson. Thanks and Merry Christmas; Ship

Post Thanks / Like

Default drfishjd

I've spent a little time here to figure this FlashChat out. When I first clicked on FlashChat a screen came up and loaded all the stuff and then the Chat screen came up. Really didn't have to do anything. If this doesn't work for you check with your computer program first, if that doesn't work, then your internet connection. Later, Ship

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know. If I left click Flashchat, nothing happens. It shows a url address for flashchat in the lower left, and it disappears if you move the cursor off the flashchat link. If I right click on flashchat and hit open, I get a window with [x] in the upper left hand corner and after about 5 seconds to load, it says done in the lower left. I'm missing something.
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know. If I left click Flashchat, nothing happens. It shows a url address for flashchat in the lower left, and it disappears if you move the cursor off the flashchat link. If I right click on flashchat and hit open, I get a window with [x] in the upper left hand corner and after about 5 seconds to load, it says done in the lower left. I'm missing something.

Do you have Flash Player installed on your computer? I think that Flashchat wants version 7.

There are browser security issues getting in the way. Bur first I would check Flash Player.

Mike
    Webmaster for: http://www.slabbuster.com and other fine sites.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jackpot
    Do you have Flash Player installed on your computer? I think that Flashchat wants version 7.

There are browser security issues getting in the way. Bur first I would check Flash Player.

Mike
    I think Jackpot has the answer, my OS is Windows XP Professial and it came installed. I do Windows updates when I think of it. You might see if you can down load it or maybe your missing a Windows update. Don't let this get to the "to hard area". Later, Ship We were on last night and it was fun. It seems like you have three or four different threads going at the same time.
    Last edited by ship; 12-27-2007 at 09:22 AM.