Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: blacksher report

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default blacksher report

didnt catch but one brim . not much traffick till after lunch.one fisherman said he cougtht a few. he was troling along the north side of the R R bed .
    was late gitting to the lake and the wend was gitting pretty strong . hard to control the boat . that was probabley the reason the fisherman stayed on the north side of the R R bed . depthfinder showed fish on the river channel and under the pilings . kept minnows at different depths and a few different jigs and colors . not even a bite . the rocking of the boat made it hard to tell if it was a soft bite .tried the 280 bridge to and nothing but the hand size brim .didnt check the temp of the water but i know it was cold becouse the waves was spraying me when i started in to the landing. papasage
    retired and now i will always fish

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by papasage
    didnt catch but one brim . not much traffick till after lunch.one fisherman said he cougtht a few. he was troling along the north side of the R R bed .
    was late gitting to the lake and the wend was gitting pretty strong . hard to control the boat . that was probabley the reason the fisherman stayed on the north side of the R R bed . depthfinder showed fish on the river channel and under the pilings . kept minnows at different depths and a few different jigs and colors . not even a bite . the rocking of the boat made it hard to tell if it was a soft bite .tried the 280 bridge to and nothing but the hand size brim .didnt check the temp of the water but i know it was cold becouse the waves was spraying me when i started in to the landing. papasage
    Sorry to hear about the bad trip sounds like my last 2 adventures to blackshear. I am new to blackshear and crappie fishing but sounds like we have been looking for them in the same places.

papasage is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year & Moderator GA * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

was going to try some other placs but it was to wendy .they wer there but didnt find anything that they would hit.papasage
    retired and now i will always fish