Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: OK, Who flipped the switch?

Post Thanks / Like

Default OK, Who flipped the switch?

Sunny and clear from daybreak until 1:30, then cloudy, windy and cold temps. Was catching fish, then someone flipped the switch. Ok, who did it? Couldn't have been Moose. He is too busy talking about fishing and not doing it.

Post Thanks / Like

Moose must be working Arkansas too. Sun came out,the wind blowing 20mph and gusting to 30. I caught 4 fish over 1.5 pounds by 8 am. Nothing for 5 hours after 8. I changed colors 10 times. Then finally I put a blue and white squirt jig on and caught 21 nice fish in 2 hours. Then it started raining. Wind blowing a steady 30 mph. I was wondering if I caught them at feeding time or was it the color jig I used. Fishing sure is hard work. It is a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma.

Post Thanks / Like

FATBOY--SAME THING HERE,IN THE A.M. BEFORE CHURCH IT WAS GREAT!!BY THE TIME I GOT HOME TEMPS DROPPED,CLOUDY,AND N-NE WIND HARD[guess 15-20 mph]!I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE WENT FISHIN!!ENDED UP WATCHIN IT ON TV-THEN THE RACE.GOOD FISHIN TO YA!!!!DENNIS
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Post Thanks / Like

Fatboy, where have been fishing and how have you done lately? Good to hear from you. Will call you to see about getting a fishing trip together as you offered.

Post Thanks / Like

Similiar in Missouri, but then we went deper and into the brush and caught and lost a bunch of fish. Finished with 29 in the livewell. Very good first hour as fish were at 8 feet then dove down into the brush as the front moved in. Good mess of fish!