Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm really ashamed of ya!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default I'm really ashamed of ya!!!!

I have been informed of the nettings by the KDWP at Toronto/Fall River lakes. Now you MO boys said you were going to REALLY hurt the population of crappies. YOU FAILED!!!! Netting reports show there are MORE 3lb crappies than last years nettings. WHAT'S UP WITH THIS???? Looks like I'll just hafta remove them before they die of old age:D :D :D :D <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

THE HELL YOU SAY !!!!! i guess i'l have to go out there and take care of this problem. cant get any of these mo boys to commit to a road trip . ( weather hasnt helped either) lmao
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

I plan on taking a few hogs out of there myself! :D

Post Thanks / Like

Hey there Hef!!! Wanna :rolleyes: go sometime next week???,,,,,this Friday??? Give me a hollar ole Bud!!! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Give 'em time Chatt. Give 'em time.

I was trying to figure out why we don't have Giant Slabs like Kansas, Arkansas, Kentucky, Mississippi.

I'm thinking the guys in Missouri catch 'em all before they can get over 2 lbs.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Chatt
    I have been informed of the nettings by the KDWP at Toronto/Fall River lakes. Now you MO boys said you were going to REALLY hurt the population of crappies. YOU FAILED!!!! Netting reports show there are MORE 3lb crappies than last years nettings. WHAT'S UP WITH THIS???? Looks like I'll just hafta remove them before they die of old age:D :D :D :D <*)}}}><
    carefull ole son not to let your alagator mouth overload your humminbird butt. the fury from MISSOURI can be a hand full

Post Thanks / Like

Those 3lb. fish should be just about ripe to pick this spring and I don't see any reason to believe they won't be there knowing you Kansas boys!!!!:D :D :p
    Monk

Post Thanks / Like

Default fall river and toronto crappie...

If the truth was known and history repeats itself...you guys are welcome to come over and get your line wet! The history of these lakes show that fisherman haven't put a dent in their population. Now if a trend takes a drastic turn, which I doubt will happen...then maybe. The crappie population at these lakes suffer more from spring time discharge than anything else (reference: Kansas Fish and Game Biologist).

Come on over and have some fun catching these whoopers...definitely will be a thrill!

P.S.

Be looking for the fishing report from the Kansas Wildlife and Parks coming out the first of the year. Some very interesting information will be shared with the public.
    Sacred Heart of Mary, pray for us now, and at the hour of our death. AMEN
    For those who believe, no explanation is necessary....for those who don't, no explanation is possible
    For the sake of his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if those biggun's make it down to Ooglah if they get sucked through the gates.

I here there are biggun's up the Verdigras.

G.
    Standing in the Gap

Post Thanks / Like

Boy, Chatt. You Kansas guys sure get testy after one muddy-helmetted ass whoopin'. Don't forget that you KS boys have been there more than we have. Who failed? ((!))
    Jim - Have boat - will travel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast