Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Richard On Naf Tv

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Richard On Naf Tv

JUST GOT HOME FROM CHURCH -TURNED ON OLN. N.A.F. TV WAS COMIN ON SO I GOT MY COFFEE AN SIT DOWN,THEY HAD A KY LAKE CRAPPIE SEGMANT AN LOL RICHARD WAS ON!! PRETTY GOOD ,GOOD JOB RICHARD!! I THINK THE MORE PEOPLE THAT SEE EPISODES LIKE THESE THE BETTER OFF WE ARE AS CRAPPIE FISHERMEN!!IT FOR SURE SEPERATES "us" from "bass pros",ect! WHICH TO ME IS A POSITIVE LIGHT!! JUST WANDERED IF ANYONE ELSE CAUGHT IT?? GOOD FISHIN TO YA!!!DENNIS
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Saw it....

..about 3rd time this week also on FSN....got directv...with sports channels...good show...wish there were more crappie shows. .seems like all you see is bass & walleye ...gets old after awhile...
    Tighten er down till ya strip it--then back off 1/4 turn..
    HEY,,Y'all watch THIS..........

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up saw part of it ...

but, just the last minute or so. NAFC show ... Richard W trolling cranks along the channels, right ? Must have been a Summer show ... otherwise he'd have been dragging a Teezur jig/tube body/minnow/nibble conglomeration along that channel ...LOL!!
    I've often thought about purchasing a camcorder and taping some "fishing episodes" - not to sell, but just to have for "posterity" :D My biggest problem was getting someone to film me catching fish :rolleyes: and not wanting to put the camera down and join in .... :D I even thought about setting/strapping the camera down on the back seat and going it solo ... but, that never happened, either. I wonder how many times we ALL wish we had a camcorder going ... when the bite was on ... LOL!! ....cp

Post Thanks / Like

Karl-yea i get tired of all the walleye &bass shows!!theres not enough on crappie!! Crappiepappy-your right i think it was a summer show!LOL, theres been a few times i wish i would have had a camcorder with me!!# 1-when my boy caught the 3-10!! hes got the mount but a tape would have been priceless!!!GOOD FISHIN TO YA!!!DENNIS
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com