Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: B n' M Brushcutter

Post Thanks / Like

Default B n' M Brushcutter

I was wondering if any of you are using the Brushcutter rods and if you are what you think of them.I fish some heavy,thick brush at times and was thinking of trying one of these rods out.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Absolutely the best as far as I'm concerned. I've got a 10ft model that's been through it all for over 4 years and still catching fish. Added a 12ft model last year that seems to be just as good. I've had mixed results with the Wally Marshalls and other BnMs that don't seem to be quite as heavy-duty, but many folks on here will swear by them. I've broke 2 BnM jig poles and 1 WM in the past 4 years. Sure they will replace them, but that's no good when you are on the water and 50 miles away. :D

Only thing is the BrushCutter is a little heavier to hold, but if it's in a rod-holder it doesn't matter much. You will not be sorry going with these rods.
    Fillet and Release. Team Crisco.

Post Thanks / Like

I would use the outlaw BnM for thick brush. It doesn`t have any guides.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the input guys.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Brush Cutters

Have used them for 5 yrs. Never broke a pole. Still have a good tip on them. You can also us them to long line troll or use 2-3 oz weight. If you want alittle lighter pole with the same backbone try their Ultimate pole. Both are great poles.