Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ms. Crappie!

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Ms. Crappie!

FYI the Ms. Crappie rods are NOW available in the BPS catalogs. I'm not sure if they are in the stores yet. I'll be checking later on today. So for you guys that need that last minute gift, here you go. Thanks Wally! And no I don't work for Mr. Crappie.

Mr.Crappie is offline Trophy King II * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Ms.Crappie crappie rods

Yep FishingDog your right, New for 2008 at Bass Pro shops the Ms.Crappie rods !!!! Also there combo's also they come with the New Pro Series Spinning Reels. I heard this morning that the New 2008 Bass Pro catalog was hitting this week so be be looking out for it..... Ms.Crappie purple and Pink rods at your local Bass Pro. The best way would be to order on line before Christmas!!! Ms.Crappie come's on A 5'6 spinning, 8ft and 10 ft jig pole. Fuji guides and the same actions as the Signature Series. Merry Christmas from Ms.Crappie,she's my daughter!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I looked online and found the rods but I didn't see any combos. Will these come in a combo offer?

Thanks
    sethook

James 1:17 Every good and perfect gift is from above.......

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mr. Crappie

Hey Wally, I talked with Bass pro of Cinncinati today, and they said that they didn't have the rods in the store yet, so like you mentioned, if you want one before Christmas it would be best to order out of the catalog and pay a little more for shipping, so it arrives before Christmas. Thanks again!!:D

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Anybody got a link to get me there. I tried but i couldn't find it.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Chaunc!!

Google bass pro, click on freshwater fishing, then click on rods, then click on crappie. Ms. crappie rods will be in this area.:D