Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Interesting fishing trip this Wednesday

David Waters is offline Moderator Shoals Area Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Interesting fishing trip this Wednesday

Brad and I are going to taek a local fellow on a fsihing trip to do a television show. His name is Donny Mac. He puts on the big bass tournament out of Huntsville on Guntersville lake calle dht June Bug Classic. Anayway, we saw him a several events last year and he asked if we would to a TV show with him, so we are taking him fishing. His show airs on Snday mornings, so I will let you guys know after the taping this week when he is going to air the show and other information. Please, wish us luck. I would hate to bomb out on a day like that. We iwll be spider rigging and casting. I hope this wind goes away!!
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Good Luck David an If Ya Bomb Tell Em Thats Why Its Called Fishin An Not Catchin!! Good Fishin To Ya!!!!dennis
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thaw out all the largest in your freezer. At the end of the day if you have had no luck slip one on and throw it out, instant 2 pounder lol.

Good luck tho really, hope you, brad, the guy and the camera man all limit out