Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: a californiain remarks about this site

Post Thanks / Like

Default a californiain remarks about this site

i have watched this site for three years now. it is an absolute blessing to see the christian folks & the way they share there knowledge & gifts with everyone. i have been in ca. for 45 years & if i could move back east i would. all you folks are great & i love ya all.may you have a blessed christmas & a great fishing year in 2008. thank you for letting me be a member.
    shedtoy.com jim sally & family

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pwbuilding
    i have watched this site for three years now. it is an absolute blessing to see the christian folks & the way they share there knowledge & gifts with everyone. i have been in ca. for 45 years & if i could move back east i would. all you folks are great & i love ya all.may you have a blessed christmas & a great fishing year in 2008. thank you for letting me be a member.
    shedtoy.com jim sally & family

pwbuilding, I've been on a few different websites and I have never seen one quite like this one. I've never seen nor have I met the folks I've been talking to until I joined this site. From the folks I have met I see they come from all walks of life and everyone comes together with the same interests....crappie fishing. Lots of valued info on this site that saves people years of trial and error learning for themselves. Most of the folks I've met even will share their spots with you if that is what it takes to see you catch some fish. On a couple of lakes people here on crappie.com have shared with me a couple of their favorite spots to fish so I can catch a mess of fish when I started out and I've just lately seen Rango and crew on the SC boards share their hot spot with everyone interested so everybody is catching stripers on one of their favorite lakes. Not many secrets kept here and in my opinion that is what makes this site so great...people willing to share, but more importantly, people fellowshipping together & having fun. That and the friendships that are being made.

Great post builder, and I wish you guys a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Your right PW. Its a rare site and I appreciate it. Thanks ED, and all the dedicated mods.
    Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

Pw, thanks for your kind comments and Merry Christmas to you and all the others here.
    AG

Post Thanks / Like

Default ???

Only christian folks know how to crappie fish??? I guess thats my problem .
    I like crappie fishing but not enough to go to church:D . The few times i went to christian church with friends I missed the fishing sermon.
    "Some days im Basstastic other days im crapptacular"

Post Thanks / Like

This is an unusual site. There are very few antagonisers here. Most fishing forums these days are a dangerous place to allow your children to look around on.
    That's why I came here.
    We have to be careful and keep it the way it is.

Post Thanks / Like

I used to turn on my computor when I wanted to pay bills or order something. Now I check this site every morning first thing. When I get in from work I check it and last thing before I hit the sack. Hooked aint the word for it. Met some really great people on here and made some fantastic friends here too. There are people on here that I will probably never meet in person but I feel like I know them. Great site and even greater people on here.

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs down No, Robbor ...

Quote Originally Posted by robbor
    Only christian folks know how to crappie fish??? I guess thats my problem .
    I like crappie fishing but not enough to go to church:D . The few times i went to christian church with friends I missed the fishing sermon.

No one said a thing about "only Christian folks" knowing how to Crappie fish, or even alluded to such. We don't discriminate against any religion, or lack of one ... as long as it's not the total agenda of the person posting. Here's a quote straight from Ed's site rules :

"Crappie.com is my website - members only - not a public forum for anyone that wants to come in spouting their strong right or left wing political, sexual or religious views. ..... your posts may be edited or deleted at the drop of a hat, if you post anything that even mildly smells like, or barely resembles a personal attack or negative connotation towards another. We will not debate what we’ve done, although we may or may not provide an explanation. Thanks all, you’re a great bunch and I hate for differing opinions to create enemies."

Neither your post, nor the "pwbuilding" post has been edited or deleted ... simply because I see no site rule violations in either. So, let's leave it at that.

.... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Default humor

It was a poor attempt at crappie fishing humor, all meant in fun.
    "Some days im Basstastic other days im crapptacular"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by robbor
    It was a poor attempt at crappie fishing humor, all meant in fun.
    I hate it when my jokes are took the wrong way.
    DP
    I am a heterosexual male. 2 Chronicles 7:14
    "If my people who are called by My name will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from Heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast