Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What to do?

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What to do?

Sunday:A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51. Northeast wind between 7 and 13 mph.

1. Fish
    2. Cut cane, Go pick up buckets, and bags o' mud
    3. Scout for turkeys

Considerations:
    1. Had to work Saturday and only get to fish on weekends. Do not know if I will have to work next Sat or not. Wind will be cold.
    2. Hunting property 100 miles away. Still might get rained on.
    3. Really need to get some brush out.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like to me you have priorities listed properly, if windy and cold go to #2. I can relate to having to w * * k on the weekends that really sucks, but on the other hand that sure helps paying for that new rod been wanting...LOL

Which ever you decide enjoy.
    Ranger375
    [email protected]
    North end of Lake Shelbyville

Post Thanks / Like

Hard Decision???work-fish-scout,guess It Aint To Hard! Fish!!! Really Though We Had The Same Conditions Here Yesterday Minus The Rain.the Fishin Sucked!! Good Luck Which Ever You Choose~!!!good Fishin To Ya!!!dennis
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default go fish

Around my neck of the woods 7-13mph winds is not enough breeze to blow out a candle. Go fish
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

yeah them is calm winds - go fishing - I am working myself maybe next weekend
    with my mind on crappie and crappie on my mind -
    and if ya'll see Goober later tellem I said duh huh - he'll know what ya mean!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

The forecast has been changed. Its cool out but its beautifully sunny... I'm going fishin'

Today: A 30 percent chance of showers after noon. Increasing clouds, with a high near 54. North wind between 6 and 11 mph.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Perfect

See You
    I'm sick of following my dreams. I'm just going to ask them where they're goin' and hook up with them later.

Post Thanks / Like

Now I'm waitin' for my neighbor to wake up and I'm going to ask him if he wants to go. He works for the paint striping contractor that paints the lines on our job site. We blasted yesterday morning and the road was supposed to be shut down till tonight, then they were gonna come restripe it after it was cleaned up. They busted tail and got it cleaned up last night and I went home @ 6 pm but we called them to come stripe it starting at midnight. My dad went to L.A. (Bama) to play golf and my girlfriend is at work. My neighbor has been wanting to go so I thought I'd ask him.

Post Thanks / Like

Default fidler

You better quit fiddlefartin around and just go :D Let us know how you did.

Post Thanks / Like

it's about 37 deg F here but it feels like it's only 25 deg F out side with the northwest winds at 15mph. It's cloudy also so not much sunlight out there to warm things up. Yesterday it got up to about 50 deg F in the sun and it was very nice. I worked outside on my boat for a few hours.

Today I will go to Walmart to pick up some stuff and then maybe put a heater in my garage and work on the boat some more. I have to scrap more old carpet and glue off the boat deck so that I can install some new indoor/outdoor carpet on the boat's front deck. Then I may work on finding out how to take apart the live well while still being able to get it back together when I am done. LOL

Wish it were warmer out there. It's going to stay cool for the next day or two then slowly hopefully it will warm back up. Average temps here in March are only in the 40's with lows in the 20's and a few days of 50 deg temps . It won't average 60 deg until April and in May it should average about 70 deg. A
    Regards,

Moose1am

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast