Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Livewell for mimmows

Post Thanks / Like

Default Livewell for mimmows

Just thought I would share a new sponsor of mine. This product is design with the best material on the market. Its has a rap with insulation which helps in hot and cold weather. The product is the Fishmate Pro Livewell system. I use to for holding fish and transporting bait. You'll see it's costly compare to the ever day system but it will be the only system you'll ever buy. Here are a few pictures of it. Thanks for letting me share this!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Brad Whitehead
    BnM ProStaff
    WarEagle ProStaff

Post Thanks / Like

Where? I don't see anything,But you holding a crappie.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Default Under the seat

If you'll look under the seat you'll see the livewell. Here is a better picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Brad Whitehead
    BnM ProStaff
    WarEagle ProStaff

Post Thanks / Like

I have been looking for a baitwell for a while now. none of them are cheap.. does it come in other sizes. Is it 12 volt How do you fill and empty it. Is there a link to a website Thanks for letting us know about it

Post Thanks / Like

Glad it wasn't a snake,I'd got bite.:D ,I thought it was part of your boat:p ,Great looking bait tank, I'd also like to know what other sizes it comes in? Mark,,,

Post Thanks / Like

I think this will help you guys out.

http://www.fishmatepro.com/livewells.php

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by B Whitehead
    Just thought I would share a new sponsor of mine. This product is design with the best material on the market. Its has a rap with insulation which helps in hot and cold weather. The product is the Fishmate Pro Livewell system. I use to for holding fish and transporting bait. You'll see it's costly compare to the ever day system but it will be the only system you'll ever buy. Here are a few pictures of it. Thanks for letting me share this!
    You mean that Triton didn't have a livewell? Let me introduce you to Ranger Boats. LOL
    Fish now, you'll be dead for a long time

Post Thanks / Like

Default Its got a livewell

Its called a sponsor. The way I guide I use the baitwell for a livewell. I don't won't to have to leave the front seat. And I can't afford a Ranger. ( ha ha ). I hope my next boat will be a Ranger.
    Brad Whitehead
    BnM ProStaff
    WarEagle ProStaff

Post Thanks / Like

Default livewell

Ive had a few live wells and Ill share my findings.
    Metal transfers to much heat in hot temperatures and kills fish very easily.
    Insulated plastic coolers do not. Im my old closed system alum livewell with only an air pump to keep fish alive, my fish always died in warm temperatures. This was not so with the plastic coolers. And in cool temperatures I never had problems with keeping fish alive. A flow through fresh water pump system would aid greatly with temperature and O2 levels, this system will fail in hot temperatures when trailering boat if not careful espically with fragile fish. I had a 150 qt ice chest with air pump and it worked great but would have been much better with a fresh water pump. Once I left 1 bass in the ice chest and uncovered the boat 2 weeks later to go fishing and he was still very alive:D , for all his perseverance he was released.
    "Some days im Basstastic other days im crapptacular"