Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Home Depot Scam Alert

Post Thanks / Like

Default Home Depot Scam Alert

Home Depot Scam Alert...

Hey.... this ia a heads for those men who may be regular Home Depot customers.....Over the last month I became the victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get some supplies has turned out to be traumatic...........Here's how the scam works:........Two seriously good looking 20-21 year old girls come over to your car as you are packing your items into the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and windex, with their breast almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts. It is impossible not to look...........When you thank them and offer them a tip,they say no, and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other steals your wallet............I had my wallet stolen on November 1st, 4th 5th twice on the 15th 16th and 29th and very likely again this upcoming weekend.....................So tell all your friends to be careful.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll remember to have nothing in my wallet! LOL

Which Home Depot BTW?

Post Thanks / Like

Where is your Home Depot? I carried the same package in and out of my HD all week long and nothing like that happened to me!

Post Thanks / Like

ROFLMAO... The same thing might happen to me for the next 2 or 3 weeks.
    Take your kids hunting and fishing, and you won't be hunting your kids