Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fishing with Wally Marshall

Post Thanks / Like

Default Fishing with Wally Marshall

I put this on the GA Board too, but haven't had any hits on it yet....so I figured I would shoot for a wider audience.

Did anyone watch and/or tape the Fishing with Wally Marshall show on The Outdoor Channel last night????
    I won't be at work........I'm feelin' crappie today!
    ><)))*>

Post Thanks / Like

Default sumo

Last weekend my son and I went to the Dallas Bass Pro Shops Fishing Expo. My son is nineteen and is handicapped. The only Time he is not handicapped is when he's fishing. We went to Dallas to hear Wally's lecture. The time was changed and we were way early, too early to stay. We started through the booths and spotted the Mr. Crappie booth. We walked over to an unattended booth. I had selected some items when Mr. Crappie himself walked up and introduced himself. I introduced him to my son Sean and Sean replied that,
    "we came to hear you Preach". Wally went out of way to talk to Sean and make sure he enjoys crappie fishing. He gave him an autographed cap (which he hasn't taken off), an autgraphed mug, and card.
    Thanks to a very special man who really made it a special day for my special son!
    Thank you Wally Marshall I was already a good customer now I'm an even bigger fan.
    Sumo

Post Thanks / Like

He is truly a great man to represent the crappie anglers across the world.
    ><)))*>

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GABoy
    He is truly a great man to represent the crappie anglers across the world.

I have like many others from crappie.com, chatted online with Wally in the chat room. He seems very nice and maybe someday I will get to meet him in person. Till then I will keep using his line of poles, I do like them.
    Duane

My soon to be ex-wife calls me a CrappieHead

Post Thanks / Like

I have read other messages on this board where Wally has made other young crappie fishermen's days. He is to be highly commended for this good work.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Ref. Mr Crappie

:D Ga.boy, Turned On The Computer This Am -checked E-mail An Lol Had An E-mail From Mr.crappie Himself!!he Thanked Me For My Input On His Products In Posts!made Me Feel Great That He Would Take Time To Do That!!not Alot Of Celeb Fisherman Would!! I"ve Heard Nothin But Good About Him An Look Forward To Meeting Him Someday!! Good Fishin To Ya!!! By The Way I Missed The Show!! Dennis
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

fiddlefarter is offline Moderator Crappie Cover Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Mt. Juliet, TN...Percy Priest Lake/Old Hickory Lake
    Post Thanks / Like

When you think about what kind of celebrity fisherman he is, its no wonder he's so polite. Crappie fishermen are mostly laid back, down to earth people, and the most patient of all fishermen. Actually crappie fishermen are probably the best fishermen! This site for instance: When someone asks advice there is virtually no competition. People just shell out advice whether it be locations or techniques helping others to catch a boatload. Could this be said of fishermen of other species? Many times have I been told a fish story about fishing for the green fish.
    Ya ain't holdin' your mouth right.

Post Thanks / Like

I sure would like to see a schedule for his lectures. Orlando Florida inparticular, if anyone knows when hes next due there let me know

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DENNIS BOWERS
    :D Ga.boy, Turned On The Computer This Am -checked E-mail An Lol Had An E-mail From Mr.crappie Himself!!he Thanked Me For My Input On His Products In Posts!made Me Feel Great That He Would Take Time To Do That!!not Alot Of Celeb Fisherman Would!! I"ve Heard Nothin But Good About Him An Look Forward To Meeting Him Someday!! Good Fishin To Ya!!! By The Way I Missed The Show!! Dennis

Well thanks for the post, if you happen to speak with him again, tell him I am EXTREMELY interested in seeing his show with Jimmy Houston and would be willing to pay for a copy of that episode.

I would sure appreciate that!!

Thanks - Damien
    ><)))*>

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fiddlefarter
    When you think about what kind of celebrity fisherman he is, its no wonder he's so polite. Crappie fishermen are mostly laid back, down to earth people, and the most patient of all fishermen. Actually crappie fishermen are probably the best fishermen! This site for instance: When someone asks advice there is virtually no competition. People just shell out advice whether it be locations or techniques helping others to catch a boatload. Could this be said of fishermen of other species? Many times have I been told a fish story about fishing for the green fish.
    I agree 100%, in fact I spoke with my wife's uncle this evening about bass fishing and he was VERY hesitant to come off much information and we are basically family for crying out loud.....so, I love the fact that I am involved with such a tremendous sport and a group of anglers that are willing to share to make each other better.......
    ><)))*>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast