Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Any Bowlers ?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Any Bowlers ?

Not a pro by any means,but have been league bowling for years.In the past I have bowled up to 3 leagues per week.Slowing down now,just one league.Mainly during the winter..Any others????

Post your high games & or series.Any Tournament sucess?
    "Only Death will end my love affair with Texas"........... Bob Bullock

Post Thanks / Like

Default bowling...

Kinda tough to get going in the fall...to many other things going on but when it gets cold I don't mind it...

Had a 244 last Sunday (highest single game that I have every had). Sometimes it can be like golf...I know I can pick that golf ball up and throw it and get it closer to the hole than if I try to hit there. Usually carry around a high 160's to low 170's average. Last year we went over to Springfield, Mo. and won some money. Nothing to write home about, but do enjoy the comradery.
    Sacred Heart of Mary, pray for us now, and at the hour of our death. AMEN
    For those who believe, no explanation is necessary....for those who don't, no explanation is possible
    For the sake of his sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and the whole world

Post Thanks / Like

My two sons, ages 17 and 15, really enjoy bowling. They joined a youth league 2 1/2 yrs ago and we've gone to several events that offered scholarship monies. Their averages are around 150 and they've both bowled a few 200+ games. I think it's a great family sport!
    Remember....Good Things Come to Those Who Bait......

Post Thanks / Like

Ive got to drive 2 hours to a bowling alley. I used to love to bowl but now since half my back is full of metal I look at the Bowling Alleys when we go by and wish I could bowl a game
    Soldiers and Firefighters. Some people were meant to call 911, Some were meant to BE 911

Post Thanks / Like

bad knees and to many beer frames put a stop to my bowling.like f of 4 said i just look and wish
    IT'S 5--O-CLOCK SOMEWHERE,,,MIKE-p

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Thats a good game driftmaster.I'd take a team of 160-170 bowlers any day.In league bowling,since its handicapped they usually win their fair share of games.
    "Only Death will end my love affair with Texas"........... Bob Bullock