Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Yesturday's Fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Default Yesturday's Fishing

Who all went fishing yesturday especially down south with the abnormal warmth.

How did u do?

What the bite, slow?

Did they bite hard, or soft?

Any other comments?

I'll go first

Well actually went out Sat night about 10pm didnt come home till 230pm sunday.

Came home with 20, but at 9:00am I only had 2.

Had to work hard for the fish. I started out at a brigde and it seemed like it was going to be a good day, then nothing. It was real foggy out.

Then I moved to some docked. Throwing along a weed bed. The bite was lite and spuradic.

I think after cool days and sudden warm weather they fish have to get adjusted. Probably should have listened to Plant Doc and stayed home sta night, and went sunday morning. ANyway it was long but relaxing, and rewarding.

Yall have a blessed week.
    Love, what more can I say

Post Thanks / Like

mity, we kept 43 sat.
    bite was fast and furious about daylight then it shut off.
    we did catch some fish later in the day but the bit was very lite, (tick)
    if you didn't have a hair trigger ready to fire you would miss em.
    used jigs only.

Post Thanks / Like

Went out last night and the bite went really good the last 45 minutes of daylight. They were really agressive, I was fishing with a minnow about 1 1/2 feet above a hair jig. When I would cath one on the minnow I would just about get it out of the water one another would come up and grab the hair jig. Fish were stacked from 17 to 3 feet of water. caught fish on both hooks probably 6 times last night. using one pole a piece my wife and I would have 2 fish on each pole at the same time for a total of 4 fish caught at once. What is that called ( a double double)

Post Thanks / Like

I didn't get to go this weekend, but some friends did and had a GREAT catch. Look under the Louisiana Board for recent post from Cajun Dave and Percher. I'm so JEALOUS!!

Post Thanks / Like

Mighty, The bite was ever so light like the man said above but we caught them like there was no tomorrow after we found them. Same deal as usual 1/16 jigs using assassins we had to adjust the color a few times to keep them comming but we caught alot of fish. Most of them were in 15 foot of water about 8 to 10 feet deep. Saturday morning was unusually slow so we went back around 3 or so and sure enough the fish were really active and they were better fish too. I hope this helps you in some way God bless and have groovy week!

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, I went out Sunday. Mid thirties with rain and a little wind. Didn't do any good.
    Hey...jerk...your bobber's under!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosierdaddy
    Yeah, I went out Sunday. Mid thirties with rain and a little wind. Didn't do any good.
    It was pretty bad weather down here too! 75 degrees ans sunny. I hate not having to wear a jacket and pants when I'm fishing. It was just down right miserable in shorts and a T-shirt yesterday.:D