Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Ice Storm II

Post Thanks / Like

Default Ice Storm II

Could be round 2 tonight-getting extra supplies today-beer,toliet paper,beef jerky,You know-the essentials:D
    Never even left the house sunday,work called about 9 a.m. and said don't bother-both partys cancelled(prime rib this time)Had the grandkids over and we put up the tree and lights-they wore us out,wife and I went to bed about 7:rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

isnt it great to be able to send them home after they wear ya out ?? gotta luv'em. the only thing better than crappie fishin is spending time with the grandkids.
    Supreme Leader of the Missouri Crappie Militia.........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KCBALLER
    isnt it great to be able to send them home after they wear ya out ?? gotta luv'em. the only thing better than crappie fishin is spending time with the grandkids.
    Amen....
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cook
    -beer,toliet paper,beef jerky,You know-the essentials:D
    :rolleyes:
    thats all you really need!!!......:D :D :D

Post Thanks / Like

Fat lady ain't singing yet-but looks like warmer temps kept it from getting too bad last night,still got power so far.Calling for rain/ice the rest of the day.

Post Thanks / Like

Same here cook.....looks like we dodged a bullet.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Well fishers,,,this ole boy had to come-in at mid-nite(12AM) to get JCCC ready to open so our valuable students could come in to safe side walks and parking lots so they could take FINALS . Now they(uper management) CLOSED the school. YEEEEHAWWWWW!!!!!:D With the State system that meens I would get paid for the day whether I work or not. Since I am here,,,, that meens I get time & 1/2 +++++++ the paid day:D :D :D :D :D . OOOOWEEEE the taxes that will come outa this check. The good thing is I will have some EXTRA bucks for the trips to Toronto/Fall River. It's good to be me!!!! <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

I am sooooo glad that the storm was not worse, but it could pick up this afternoon.
    "Those who will trade a little liberty for a little security will lose both and deserve neither" Thomas Jefferson

Post Thanks / Like

We have gotten lucky here in KC with the storm. Some power outages but not even close to what the doom and gloom channel 5 weather was calling for. Working for the City we have been working 12 to 15 hr days since Thursday I am ready for this junk to get out of here. Hopefully any one that has lost power gets it back on quickly.

Post Thanks / Like

Just got back from the hardware store,took a little drive around town.Not much damage here in Plattsburg,lot of branches down but no whole trees.I work up in St.Joseph,but was already off today-radio said almost everyone is out of power,Red Cross has shelters open,etc....
    Might get a bonus day off tomorrow-glad I'm salary!!