Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: For the road runner users (esp. Zimmy)

Post Thanks / Like

Default For the road runner users (esp. Zimmy)

I don't have any. But I do have pony heads.
    Zimmy, you had asked about red many, many months back. Is this what you had in mind?:

These are done with three shades of red, 1/32oz. The top is a brass blade, far right is a factory red (which looks more orange then red in my eyes), and the left is a color matched nickel blade. Pic is colored side up, the flip side of the blade I leave unpainted to keep that "flash" present.

Candid of the opal glitter/brass blade:

Candid of a color matched blade:

Something for the chartreuse users:

This will give a good relation to size:

Bob G is offline Moderator Keystone Crappie Association Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Zig, those are awesome!!!! I'll buy some of the tiger stripped chartruese, also, can you make them with the willow blade?
    Bob Griffith
    Ice Team Power Stick
    Clam Corp. Pro Staff
    Keystone Crappie Association member

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, the willow is one size up from those Colorado and Indiana, but it remains in proportion to the head. (Longer and narrower). I'll have to check my bins, I don't remember off the top of my head if I have them in plain or not - may only have hammered blades in willow.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Zig, really like your jig colors , like Bob said , the chart. and tiger ones are awesome dude! with a red blade would be cool,also like the red with red blade, do you have red hooks too! I watched outdoors channel last night and Wally Marshall and Jimmy Houston was useing the road runner jig, in 20' of water in dead heat of summer fishing. Need them in 1/16 oz. size. When will you go into production of them? Give me a holler @ [email protected] would like a couple doz. of each, Hooked on crappies,,, Zimmy